District 6AAA

tromo

Here is my question my brother was at the game he is a scout and did not here any of that stuff. Its a shame i cant believe what happened. Here is my question though why in the heck did they not start ross that game? My brother said he saw him pitch and said he could have blown coffee out of the water and then non of this garabage would have happened.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Don't know much about this situation or Cookeville players as a whole, but CC has to have the biggest sore losers in the district. Fans complain and players pout when things do not go their way. Just ask some of the other teams they play like Tullahoma or Shelbyville!

Edited by hillrider

Don't know much about this situation or Cookeville players as a whole, but CC has to have the biggest sore losers in the district. Fans complain and players pout when things do not go their way. Just ask some of the other teams they play like Tullahoma or Shelbyville!

We complained our way to the state tournament. HAHAHAHA :flower:

Edited by chs4life

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't realize you all won the state championship. Hope you put that trophy beside the many others in the trophy building, in the baseball wing. Belated congrats! Sorry about the complaining comment. By the way, are the CC players in the dougout still yelling when the other team's pitcher releases the ball or are the JV players just standing on the outfield fence yelling at the opposing outfielders? Hope to be at a game early this spring so i can bring my uncle. He is a 22 year merchant marine veteran and could learn some new cuss words from your fans. Good luck this spring!

Edited by hillrider