Summertown vs. Cornersville

Braves10

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams play at the Blackman Invitational. I think it will be a really close game. Any thoughts?

I'll say S'town wins. S'town hits well and has some depth at pitching. They have an 8th grader that is as good as most upperclassmen.

I Watched that 8th grader throw against Loretto, really impressed me. Summertown just seems to restock every year..

These two teams play at the Blackman Invitational. I think it will be a really close game. Any thoughts?

I'll say S'town wins. S'town hits well and has some depth at pitching. They have an 8th grader that is as good as most upperclassmen.

I watched that eighth grader throw against Friendship Christian. He gave up seven runs in two thirds of an inning. I was not impressed at all.

I watched that eighth grader throw against Friendship Christian. He gave up seven runs in two thirds of an inning. I was not impressed at all.

I would say probably because he is a 8th grade playing Varsity level. If he has thrown one successful game in Varsity play that along is impressive. It does not matter Huddleston will dominate anyways. Goodluck S'Town from your old Shelbyville Team Members.

I am sure the kid will be fine if he is an 8th grader and pitching for Summertown , in cluth games like a tight district game with Loretto. Well he has got to be pretty good.

Im hoping for good weather and a really good game. It will come down to who hits the ball better and Cornersville can get the hits when they need to. We will all just have to wait and see. Im predicting a 1 run difference because Summertown will put the ball in play but Conersville has a pretty good defense all the way around and unless Summertown hits the ball out of the park Cornersville will make the plays.

If Cornersville pitches there number one, two, three or pissibly even all of them the score will stay close. If they save them for district play that following week i predict a 5-2 game.

Ok now thats pushin it a lil too far......you know Cornersville only really has 1 good pitcher and a few average after that......there is no way Cornersville comes outta this game with there heads held high.....after Summertown beats them by 10+ then that number one defense crap goes down the drain :flower: sorry thadawg53.......after this game you will see whose level your really on!!!!!!!!! :flower: after this lose, Cornersville will go on a down spiral and lose everygame....... :flower:

If Cornersville pitches there number one, two, three or pissibly even all of them the score will stay close. If they save them for district play that following week i predict a 5-2 game.

Ok now thats pushin it a lil too far......you know Cornersville only really has 1 good pitcher and a few average after that......there is no way Cornersville comes outta this game with there heads held high.....after Summertown beats them by 10+ then that number one defense crap goes down the drain :flower: sorry thadawg53.......after this game you will see whose level your really on!!!!!!!!! :flower: after this lose, Cornersville will go on a down spiral and lose everygame....... :flower:

Can you tell the future or something? How about you worry about Cully losing more games and let Cornersville worry about themselves. Cornersville has more than one good pitcher, you know that, you just don't want to admit it. I don't think Cornersville should care if they win the Summertown game or not. thadawg53 said Cornersville is pitching their fourth or fifth pitcher.. so apparently they're not too worried about the Summertown game and more worried about their district. Why don't you talk more crap and say yall are state bound after yall's amazing 4-9 start :thumb: