District 7 AAA

BHSVB

Congratulations to both Riverdale & Lavergne, its good to see our 7AAA teams playing well in the post season. I think both teams are well coached and play hard for each other. The other teams in our district should take notice of how when you play as a team and play as one, good things happen ( since Im a Blackman fan, we need to pay special attention to that :thumb: )

Good luck again to both teams....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Region Championship game has been rescheduled for tonight at 6pm! It will be at LaVergne instead of Siegel Park. Still unaware if the game will simply be replayed from 0-0 or start where it left off at 1-0. All fans who purchased tickets at last night's game will be admitted free in tonight's game. It will be a hard fought game by both teams no doubt. If the officials opt to start at 1-0, there is still approximately 70 minutes to play in the game, so don't count Riverdale out yet.

Tom Kreager at http://www.dnj.com has done a fantastic job on covering 7AAA soccer.

Yes he has! I think he's become a real fan of the beautiful game and this district has give him some great games to cover. I just wish we were using the 'real' field tonight. I apologize in advance for the field conditions. Football fields were just not meant for soccer.

Cookeville-thank you on behalf of our team and fans (I'm just a fan, don't play/have a player on the team). It was a very tough game, and you guys deserve everyone's respect. We were sweating it in the stands, as our guys looked worn out in the 2nd half (no wonder after last night's OT game too, LOL). I enjoyed watching the guys give it their all, and enjoyed the spirit on both sides of the stands. Thanks to your fans for their sportsmanship!