A/AA Eurosport ranking nominations

BigG

I have been asked by Eurosport Scoreboard to help correlate the A/AA boys soccer rankings for TN. If you ARE A COACH (and we will ONLY accept rankings from head coaches of a soccer program) you need to mail me your top 10 list of teams by Sunday night at 9:00 pm EACH WEEK.

If you are a parent or fan of a team, please forward this message to your coaches so that each team is represented that wishes to be.

Please e mail me your lists at EurosportTN@gmail.com

You will need to include your name (again, you must be the coach) contact e mail and a phone number.

We want to make this ranking system the best it can be. I will forward the information that is sent to me to the Eurosport committee and they will put up the rankings.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been asked by Eurosport Scoreboard to help correlate the A/AA boys soccer rankings for TN. If you ARE A COACH (and we will ONLY accept rankings from head coaches of a soccer program) you need to mail me your top 10 list of teams by Sunday night at 9:00 pm EACH WEEK.

If you are a parent or fan of a team, please forward this message to your coaches so that each team is represented that wishes to be.

Please e mail me your lists at EurosportTN@gmail.com

You will need to include your name (again, you must be the coach) contact e mail and a phone number.

We want to make this ranking system the best it can be. I will forward the information that is sent to me to the Eurosport committee and they will put up the rankings.

Now tell me again.....Must I be a coach to submit my rankings. :thumb:

Dominate? Not likely.

With the few coaches that have responded, we might just have to take MVM's and Coniglio's votes (no WAY am I taking Reaction's no matter what the situation!)

I do hope more coaches respond. This is pitiful. If you are a poster, TELL YOUR COACHES TO VOTE!!!!