All-State

Indian

I'm not going to say a word...Jordan Gailey,T.T. Flowers and Molly Wallsmith..I'm pretty sure all 3 of yall are as good as some on that list.!Do the writers know where Bradford,Tiptonville and Greenfield are?I did see two girls from the same team made the all state team..Did they win the state..?Maybe those twy girls didnt have enough supporting cast..

Class A All-State

Beth Hawn (Forrest)

Molly Heady (Clarkrange)

Laken Leonard (Jackson County)

Alexis Anderson (CSAS)

Kayla Kelly (CSAS)

Kelli Reed (Clarkrange)

Terrah Garner (Pickett County)

Layce Colter (Red Boiling Springs)

Keta Robinette (Marion County)

Sara Nelms (Cornersville)

Heather Vann (Moore County)

Dakota White (North Greene)

Brinika Shepherd (Westwood)

Emily Bowman (Jackson County)

Sharon Morgan (Middleton)

As usual, some voters didn't do their research...

Personally, I would agree with 10 of these...

That's what I'm wondering?Do the writers do any homework?Last year 3 girls from a 4th place team..A team with 3 all state selelections should win the Single A state tournament.I didnt say anything about T.T. winning Miss Basketball or even being nominated because the 3 girls that were named were as good as it gets.But I know there aren't 15 girls in Single A ball betetr than T.T...If a person has actually seen T.T. play and have seen all these girls play and believe they are better..so be it..Same as Huff thinking Molly being better than T.T...That's his opinion even though we disagree..But at least we have both seen both these players.And I'd bet Molly is better than a few of those girls as well..If the writers arent going to see them in person or at least check out stats..maybe talk to other coaches and scouts because I know they can't see everyone.The sports writer had his email so I emailed him the following post just to get a reply of any kind..Haven't gotten one yet..Guess maybe he was too busy watching the East Tenn teams play.!Below is what I wrote.Maybe I need to start a thread addressed to just the Writers to see if they respond .

I looked at the All state picks a couple days ago and am wondering about the writers that pick these girls?I'm hoping for a response so I can post the response on Coach T..Do the writers see all these girls?Have you seen all these girls play?Have You ever seen T.T. Flowers play in person?Have you ever seen Molly Wallsmith play in person?T.T. had a great year as a freshman,winning MVP on our region and Lake Co went to the stste tournament and I believe T.T. scored 21 points in that game..This year Lake Co only lost 3 games and most were 20,30 to 40 point blowouts.A lot of the games,T.T. was out of the game during the second quarter.So..I'm asking again..Have you and the other writers actually seen T.T. play?