Warren County 2010

Croach

i think it is going to be handled the best way they say fit i don't think and i have said this before young mens names need to be mentioned on here so lets try to stay away from mentioning young mens names on here and lets see how everything works out. the punishment is between the youn man and the faimly and the coach.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard today at work that the quarterback Thrower was in some serious trouble possibly evan removed from the team? Does anyone know if this is true?

yes i have maybe you need to check yours before you comment on somebody else. It is spelled even not evan that is a name

Thanks wingman10. I am his father and rumors around town are crazy! He did do something very wrong which was call a faculty member @ school a vulgar name. Not anything like what I've been hearing. It's a shame how people tell stuff and add to it. Just like spotrssp post states about serious trouble, makes everyone think about drugs and alcohol right off the bat and they take it from there. He has apologized to everyone involved and written several letters of apology, his mother and I have punished him severly and the school has suspended him for 5 days which puts a severe hit on his 3.8 GPA. Kind of severe, but he deserved it. I feel like they made an example out of him, but that's O.K. he'll think twice the next time he opens his mouth and hopefully learn to be a better person. Young men make mistakes and need to learn from them. Thanks for concern and always enjoy your posts and insight into Tennesse High School sports!

Thanks warriorsman. As far as our staff now, you bring up a good question. We just added Hicks to the staff as a RB Coach. A RB that played for MTSU a few years ago! Head Coach Tommy Johnson is a class act and has assembled some big names as assistants. I hope everything is on the up and up as far as staying for a long time! I don't want to doubt his motives for coming here, because from what I've seen he has the boys best interest in mind! He makes me want to suit up! The players love him!