AC's DEFENSE: for the ppl with doubts

fanboi

:lol: ACs Dblock is being questioned this year and has not received credit for all they did last year. For such a fast moving high powered offense that scores within a minute or two of gettin the ball the D has a lot on there hands. Aside from the mo east and the comblia game the D played great all year. Everyone thinks they will get overwhelmed this year without Jermany Kesterson. Yes #33 had a nose for the ball and heart to go along with it but with Mcoy and Hudson commanding the linebackers his lose won't be noticed. The secondary will be the strongest it's been in a decade with zane roberts and dylan sain back for there senior year. These two DBs accouted for over half of the ints from last year including the one on the almighty D stone :lol:. These 4 players will be hungry and looking to make a statement about Ac's D along with the rest of the team. And if I know Matt Price he will have these boyz locked and loaded for the upcoming season. :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ACs Dblock is being questioned this year and has not received credit for all they did last year. For such a fast moving high powered offense that scores within a minute or two of gettin the ball the D has a lot on there hands. Aside from the mo east and the comblia game the D played great all year. Everyone thinks they will get overwhelmed this year without Jermany Kesterson. Yes #33 had a nose for the ball and heart to go along with it but with Mcoy and Hudson commanding the linebackers his lose won't be noticed. The secondary will be the strongest it's been in a decade with zane roberts and dylan sain back for there senior year. These two DBs accouted for over half of the ints from last year including the one on the almighty D stone :lol:. These 4 players will be hungry and looking to make a statement about Ac's D along with the rest of the team. And if I know Matt Price he will have these boyz locked and loaded for the upcoming season. :D

Yes they will be hungry but they need more kids to step up on D cause they will be two way starters.

yes most of the boyz at AC are 2 way starter but the ones that are can play. Im sure the AC coaching staff will have em in shape and ready to run the whole game. I have a feeling that with the talent they have returning that they have a shot to make a run for cookville.

Making a run at cookville might be a bit of a stretch! Don't get me wrong AC has talent but 4 players on Defense doesn't make at complete defense. Like I have been saying for the longest, AC lost a lot of key players especially on offense. They will compete for a district title within a much improved District; but State, well thats pushing it.

Making a run at cookville might be a bit of a stretch! Don't get me wrong AC has talent but 4 players on Defense doesn't make at complete defense. Like I have been saying for the longest, AC lost a lot of key players especially on offense. They will compete for a district title within a much improved District; but State, well thats pushing it.

U might be right but AC is heading in the right direction with the coaches they have. We are just hurting in size. But we will have plenty of speed.

They really are heading in a very postitive direction. You made a great hire in Coach Gilliam and your offense is very fun to watch. But when you start to talking Cookville, I just feel the team needs to be a bit deeper than the one AC has. Some very talented players coming back, but a lot of talent left.