Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw some rankings in here.

1. CAK. No question. Not even a slimmer of a doubt in my mind. Sure they've struggled, but until they lose against an A/AA team...

2. CCS. They're pretty good. Need to work on defense though. Gotten lucky on great individual play in the back to save goals. Need to tighten up and work better as a unit.

3. Kingsbury. Lost recently to Cristian Brothers, who isn't ever bad.

4. Boyd Buchanan. Tied Knox Catholic last night.

5. Notre Dame. Look at the schedule they're playing, and don't fault them for losing a few games.

6. Alcoa. DANGEROUS team. Big game against CAK next Friday night.

7. Hixson. Per Eurosport, they're undefeated. They also haven't played anyone that's ranked.

8. CPA. This team is better than a 4-1 loss to Boyd.

9. Fariview. Tied a bad Ensworth team, and lost badly to a Station Camp team that hasn't played anyone either.

10. Hume Fogg/Lipscomb. These two play pretty soon. Lipscomb has some interesting ties, but has also gone out there and played against Ravenwood and Brentwood- something that might help late in the season.

Coniglio,

FYI, Fairview's "tie" with Ensworth was a preseason scrimmage game. I would hardly count that against them. Having seen them play. I stand by my ranking.

Also, Lipsocmb and Hume played already. lipscomb won 1-0. Plus, lipscomb does not play Ravenwood in the regular season.

Notre Dame has more than a "few" losses. They were crushed by CCS and the tie to Red Bank is a bit suspect.

While not losing, CAK did tie a A/AA team which in my opinion was not a top twenty team.