12a District Tourn Predictions

TROJANFAN88

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry Co beat Collinwood four to zero tonight and Clifton pretty much said that district tournament was a waste of their time and are forfeiting both games, so loser of Wayne Co and Loretto will play Collinwood, and the loser of Perry Co and Summertown automatically advances to the next day due to Cliftons forfeit..

Perry Co beat Collinwood four to zero tonight and Clifton pretty much said that district tournament was a waste of their time and are forfeiting both games, so loser of Wayne Co and Loretto will play Collinwood, and the loser of Perry Co and Summertown automatically advances to the next day due to Cliftons forfeit..

Who wins today? WC or Loretto & S'town or PC? Who will PC pitch today? Will S'town throw Huddleston today or wait? I'm quessing WC will throw Ray & Loretto will throw Shadix. Both won their games during the season.

This 5 pm game WC vs Loretto will be a good game . I expect WC to throw Ray and Loretto to throw Shaddix. 2nd game if Summertown throws Huddleson mark the win down . I dont know what the coach will do for ethier team . If you like baseball first game will be one you dont want to miss. I am picking WC. :D:D

This 5 pm game WC vs Loretto will be a good game . I expect WC to throw Ray and Loretto to throw Shaddix. 2nd game if Summertown throws Huddleson mark the win down . I dont know what the coach will do for ethier team . If you like baseball first game will be one you dont want to miss. I am picking WC. :D:D

What is the game time?

I think WC will throw Ray too and Loretto throws Shaddix... Summertown will throw Huddleston and PC throws Qualls...The winning team will be playing next Tuesday i believe, does this mean that the winning team will be able to pitch their ace again? Like for example, if Summertown pitches Huddleston today at 7:30 against PC, will he be able to turn around and pitch again on Tuesday? I just dont like this, one pitcher can win the whole thing... WC and Loretto plays at 5 Grad, followed by Summertown and PC at 7:30

I think WC will throw Ray too and Loretto throws Shaddix... Summertown will throw Huddleston and PC throws Qualls...The winning team will be playing next Tuesday i believe, does this mean that the winning team will be able to pitch their ace again? Like for example, if Summertown pitches Huddleston today at 7:30 against PC, will he be able to turn around and pitch again on Tuesday? I just dont like this, one pitcher can win the whole thing... WC and Loretto plays at 5 Grad, followed by Summertown and PC at 7:30

Thanks for the time. WC won 5-4.

WP Ray

LP Shadix

Both pitched well and Shadix hit a 2 run HR off Ray and then Ray had a 2 RBI hit off Shadix. Both teams had a few errors though. WC had 2 runs taken off the scoreboard early due to a player missing 3rd then Loretto appealed and the runner was called out which made out 3. WC made 2 errors late (top of 7th) that cost WC 2 runs. Game ended with bases loaded and a force out at 1st. This was an exciting game as someone above called.

S'town was bashing PC something like 12-0 in 3rd last score that I had.

WC should have won big Friday they left alot of baserunners out on the basepaths. Several times players came up with bases loaded and failed to get a hit. RAY pitched good but seemed to run out of gas late. Good luck WC vs SUMMERTOWN I think it will be close.

Ah would've, could've, should've... Summertown will spank Wayne Co. Tuesday, Huddleston is by far district MVP.. maybe you can get there through the losers bracket haha :lol:

WC should have won big Friday they left alot of baserunners out on the basepaths. Several times players came up with bases loaded and failed to get a hit. RAY pitched good but seemed to run out of gas late. Good luck WC vs SUMMERTOWN I think it will be close.

Ah would've, could've, should've... Summertown will spank Wayne Co. Tuesday, Huddleston is by far district MVP.. maybe you can get there through the losers bracket haha :lol:

WC and Summertown split during season play, maybe Huddleson wont pitch or has a bad game . He is good but he cant carry Summertown much futher than distict. Mark this down Summertown will not win the region only reason they can win the district is because Huddleson can pitch 3 of 4 games they might have to play. Put Huddleson on Cliftons team and they would make it to region.

WC and Summertown split during season play, maybe Huddleson wont pitch or has a bad game . He is good but he cant carry Summertown much futher than distict. Mark this down Summertown will not win the region only reason they can win the district is because Huddleson can pitch 3 of 4 games they might have to play. Put Huddleson on Cliftons team and they would make it to region.

I have to disagree. Summertown is the favorite in winning region and Huddleston is not a good enough pitcher to carry Clifton to region. It takes a whole team, not one player and Summertown is a solid team all around.