Team Spirit or Disruptive Chatter?

starsoftheboro

Hey, just curious....alot of teams (7AAA) are showing great team spirit, chanting, shouting, and clapping in unison and making loud beeping noises during games - especially when the opposing pitcher is in his windup and delivering the ball....to date, it hasn't bothered our team's players. I see it at Girl's Softball games, though it doesn't seem to be an attempt to distract or disrupt? Coach T, shed some light on this phenomena, but please don't just say "That's Baseball"....

I never understood why baseball has so many stupid unwritten rules and why everything has to be "bush league" although I hate the useless chatter as well i feel like the best way to shut them up is to beat them

Tradition, history, respect for the game.

I like a little chatter. 'Haw nayp. Atta kid. Come on sticks. (#11)' That's traditional baseball lingo that I love to hear on a baseball field. I don't particularly care for the chants and some of the stuff today's players say, but it's a generational thing. No big deal.

Cant stand it, enjoy it now, if they are fortunate enough to play at the next level they will have to play like big boys and girls. Hope SHill fans dont see this thread. ;)

They (SH) are most likely too busy enjoying their second district championship in a row and getting the loose ends tied up on their 5 college recruits. :thumb:

Cant stand it, enjoy it now, if they are fortunate enough to play at the next level they will have to play like big boys and girls. Hope SHill fans dont see this thread. ;)

They (SH) are most likely too busy enjoying their second district championship in a row and getting the loose ends tied up on their 5 college recruits. :thumb:

Probably not, they're just redneck bush leaguers. Save it for women's softball please.. Riverdale is also one of the worst, but once you put up a 10 spot on them, they tend to shut their mouths.