Greenback Vs. Sequayah

JCole23

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jose,

I normally don't bash too many people, but that is one DUMB and MORONIC post!! People don't watch 1A and no one is getting recruited by a college---how freaking STUPID can a post be?? Tell people living on Roan Mountain, in Greenback, in Morgan County, in the greater Chattanooga area, in the Upper Cumberland, all the private schools in the Nashville area, and so on and so forth--those are just the ones I'm 100% sure about gets fully supported. I'm almost sure West Tennessee has the same kind of support, so....As for players not being recruited, if you CAN play, they will find you. If you need names, just let me know!!

Posted by TheAnswer9:

Hey Jose,

I normally don't bash too many people, but that is one DUMB and MORONIC post!! People don't watch 1A and no one is getting recruited by a college---how freaking STUPID can a post be?? Tell people living on Roan Mountain, in Greenback, in Morgan County, in the greater Chattanooga area, in the Upper Cumberland, all the private schools in the Nashville area, and so on and so forth--those are just the ones I'm 100% sure about gets fully supported. I'm almost sure West Tennessee has the same kind of support, so....As for players not being recruited, if you CAN play, they will find you. If you need names, just let me know!!

I am telling people living on Roan Mountain, in Greenback, in Morgan County, in the greater Chattanooga area, in the Upper Cumberland, all the private schools in the Nashville area that no one watches 1A football and the teams and players playing are a joke.

"I am telling people living on Roan Mountain, in Greenback, in Morgan County, in the greater Chattanooga area, in the Upper Cumberland, all the private schools in the Nashville area that no one watches 1A football and the teams and players playing are a joke."

Well, to each his own, but to even mention the fact that no one cares for any type of classification in high school football is moronic. Whether it's 1A in Collinwood, 3A in Portland, or D2 Brentwood Academy, it's all fun to watch/fun to play and the folks involved do a great job keeping it going.

--Kemple

Posted by chief42:

First of all the name is SEQUOYAH and come friday night we'll find out what the outcome will be. Sequoyah is havin a real rough year, but dont think for a second that we wont come after Greenback and that we wont be in the game or have a chance to win. OH YEA...WATCH OUT FOR #42CHIEF

Like anyone can spell that nonsense anyway, because Sequoyahahaha is a 3A team and they are going to get slaughtered by a 1A team.

-JCole

[Edited by JCole23 on 9-26-02 8:14A]

1A football should be dropped from the ranks of high school athletics. This calibur of football is more to the likeness of pee-wee football. I would rather watch two pigs fight over an apple.

HA HA HA, my gym is bigger than your whole school. HA HA HA

:D:D:D

[Edited by JTFHS75 on 9-26-02 6:46P]