3AAA District Tournament

PhatCat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both Powell & Halls are great teams, as is Farragut & Maryville. On any given day

any of the best teams can lose. I think Halls only loss came from Maryville that has lost

2 of 3 to Farragut........last 2 were 8-0 and 7-0. Best to all in the Region playoffs which

will probably include all 4 of them.

You're probably stupider than you look. :lol: Guess you said that before you played Maryville and West that has a losing record? You can pick your poison, Halls OR Powell? Until you've seen Halls or Powell play, stop running that soup cooler.

Last two Farragut-Maryville games= 15-0. So they caught us once early on, big deal? Your schedule will haunt you. Playing the likes of HV, Powell, AC, CC, and Clinton every night aren't going to prepare you to face Pfeifer or Nick Williams. Good luck catching up to 90 mph gas after seeing 80 mph all season!

Ahhh yes, we finally get to see our kind of pitching. Halls won the district tonight over Powell 7-4. So if you win your district, you;ll get to see what Powells got. Anyways, have a good regional!

Terribly unimpressive.. You'll probably lose to Bearden in regionals. I'm calling it now.

Let me guess your the guy who went to farragutt and never touched the field or your son has about as much talent as pudgley adams and you just get your jollies off talking crap on the computer. Don't even talk about playing mediocre teams when halls and powell take care of business when they play those types of teams and you get beat by West :lol: . And ive seen nick williams play my whole life and he'll get lucky if he touches 89. Phiefer doesnt even throw in the 90s but keep dreaming. Powell's got a dang good lefty that is as good as Phiefer he just doesnt live in west knoxville and get the kind of publicity. So while your sleeping on Powell you better wake up. Make sure you can win that first regional game cause the red devils will be waiting on you Wednesday at their place.