Healthy ticker means return of clicker

PawPaw

After a night of being poked, prodded, siphoned and stuck inside, on top off and under all sorts of funny looking machines at two different hospitals, it has been determined that I'am 100% heart healthy. ( my brain function is normal as well,though most of you wouldn't think so). Turns out I was extreamly dehydrated.

I want to thank all who came to the ER in Manchester for their support, all who have called and the vast number for your prayers. A special thanks to Coach Mitchell (Gibbs High) and the two parents from Ravenwood for their help and support while waiting for the ambulance.

Danny Pagan

Murfreesboro Association

After a night of being poked, prodded, siphoned and stuck inside, on top off and under all sorts of funny looking machines at two different hospitals, it has been determined that I'am 100% heart healthy. ( my brain function is normal as well,though most of you wouldn't think so). Turns out I was extreamly dehydrated.

I want to thank all who came to the ER in Manchester for their support, all who have called and the vast number for your prayers. A special thanks to Coach Mitchell (Gibbs High) and the two parents from Ravenwood for their help and support while waiting for the ambulance.

Danny Pagan

Murfreesboro Association

Happy to hear your pipes are ok. See you soon.

( my brain function is normal as well,)

Danny Pagan

Murfreesboro Association

Well there you go again missin another call, I have known you for years and I have never known anything about you bein normal!!!! Get on back we need people like you in the dirt..... :shock: