district 5a/aa championship...5-4-10 @5:30

ChArGeR2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd Buchanan has played a decent schedule this year to get them ready for tournament time. I do not see McMinn Central posing to much of a threat to the Bucs, but that is why you play the game. Good luck to both teams. I hope it is an injury free contest. :shock:

Bucs 3

Chargers 0

Checking the schedules, there are a few common scores..grace 2-0 and walker valley 8-0 for both teams..dont understand the silverdale one..10-0 for boyd an 1-0 for MC..i think this one could go either way depending on which team shows up. Predicting a close game but goin with my chargers 2-1.

Agreed. I never said my team WOULD win, only my opinion is that they can if they play to their capability..of course, boyd not havin such a hot game would help.

And as far as no defense to good teams..well you obviously havent seen Central play anytime recently. After givin up 5 to a good Lenoir City team, they've given up a total of zero. We'll see tomorrow, and i'll eat my words if i have to, but i do not think boyd will score 'lots'.

I guess I should of taken your tactic and say my team is going to lose every game.

Yes. :blush:

And as far as no defense to good teams..well you obviously havent seen Central play anytime recently. After givin up 5 to a good Lenoir City team, they've given up a total of zero. We'll see tomorrow, and i'll eat my words if i have to, but i do not think boyd will score 'lots'.

Of course not. I'm in Ohio.

And I actually have never seen Central play before.

In their last 4 games, Central has played teams that were a combined 1-25-1. 3 of those games are district, so I realize that you have to play them.

1-25-1

Boyd's putting up 5.

this is how i see it...you obviously cant go by the schedules on here..

with that said boyd has a good team and central has a good team, in my opinion the best team central has had in a while...Boy has two top scorers in the area but so does central...Central's defense can be subject to argument but with a new formation and switch in line up they have stepped up and shut out every other opponent...They have a very good keeper in bown who btw has 2 stops on pk's...oh and homefield advantage may come into play

I see it as

Central 3-

boyd-2

i see central coming out to prove a point and show they are a contender and pulling the upset but we will see come 5:30 at the centrals field

I'm not sure central can score that many on boyd's defense..central does have 2 really good forwards, but Boyd's defense has proven itself all year..I think for central to have a chance in this game they've got to get a 1-0 lead early an try and sit on it, or they'll be chasing boyd down the field all day.

No one has put up 3 on Boyds defense all year. I don't see it happening tonight. I agree if the Chargers can get an early lead, and pack the box, that will play to their advantage. Let the Bucs run, and it will be a long night. Still thinking a 3-0 victory for the Bucs. :blush:

im dreamin big with that score haha but i agree with the 1-0 i really do...i respect boyd soccer and know to win central has to play all out and do nothin but attack hard and play defense harder i think it will be a good game and is the best match up boyd has out of this district