flooded fields?

dmoney1nc

These school's that do have flood damage dont have a field to practice on and i know that Nashville Christian hasnt practiced in 5 days and they still have a district series to make up. Will the TSSAA push the tourny's back one week so these teams can make up there district games?

Is there a possibility that TSSAA would move the State Championship location to a different location other than the Murfreesboro/Nashville area? The damage that I see on television and on youtube is just devastating to the entire area. Another concern would be with all of the people in the Murfreesboro/Nashville area who were forced out of their homes because of the flooding, how will that impact the availability of hotels that are usually full of State Bound Athletic Teams and families? State is just 3 weeks away.

Is there a possibility that TSSAA would move the State Championship location to a different location other than the Murfreesboro/Nashville area? The damage that I see on television and on youtube is just devastating to the entire area. Another concern would be with all of the people in the Murfreesboro/Nashville area who were forced out of their homes because of the flooding, how will that impact the availability of hotels that are usually full of State Bound Athletic Teams and families? State is just 3 weeks away.

I wouldn't think TSSAA would move Spring Fling from Murfreesboro based on flooding. All of the fields that will be used for baseball are fine...grass is just greener now. The Boro suffered some flash flood damage around the area, but everything you're seeing on TV is from Nashville.