CAK vs. Farragut

BigG

Thursday night Farragut will be traveling to CAK to play the last regular game of the season for both teams. This has been a tradition for us for the past 5 years (I believe) and some of those games have been quite memorable! (Both good and "bad" for both teams).

CAK has chosen this night to have a "spring fling" with activities for kids (I think they will have a blow up slide, and pitching contests, food, home run contests) so bring your kids!!!

This should be a really fun game. While the stats might be stacked against us, how could we not get excited to play one of the best teams in the nation?!? If we get beaten, then we join the ranks of the teams that Farragut has gone through this year. If we can pull an upset, what a night it will be. Either way, I get to play against a great friend of coach Culbreth and his son, and see some superior soccer. Hopefully we will give them a good match, and prayerfully, both teams will come out injury free!

Game kicks off at 7:00! Hope to see you there!

This is a game I'd really like to see! Unfortunately I've promised the fiance we'd go to Sundown tonight. I look forward to seeing the result. How is your team injury-wise, G?

Doing ok. Lost one at the Catholic game, but hope to get him back next week. Miss seeing you on the boards!

It will be a good challenge for both teams! Also we both get to prepare for the tournament. It should be a great night for soccer!

Didn't know his son was a coach there. I played club ball with him. :roflol: Been years since I've talked to him lol.

Tell them both I said hello tomorrow.

Armstrong?

Hope all is well!

It will be a good challenge for both teams! Also we both get to prepare for the tournament. It should be a great night for soccer!

Didn't know his son was a coach there. I played club ball with him. :roflol: Been years since I've talked to him lol.

Tell them both I said hello tomorrow.

Armstrong?

Hope all is well!

Is that you BC? Man I would of never guessed!

Well, we gave it our all. I was really proud of the effort we put out. We even had some good looks at goal that went wide.

Unfortunate on our own goals, but those things happen. Farragut presses hard and fast, and drives the ball in fast. They are HUGE! They also have a lot of depth. That's what killed us the most. We just ran out of gas.

Hats off to the Admirals. Hope you all go the distance! Great seeing Coach Culbreth tonight!