POST SEASON BABY!!!!!

akula21

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dist. #1 A/AA I know nothing official, however, University School (JC) and Elizabethton are my favorites to advance,,,,, AAA Dobyns-Bennett and Science Hill are most likely, however as usual I expect a spirited tournament where anything can happen. Good Luck to all.......

:lol:

Gibbs 1

Carter 0

What a great soccer game. Who ever said soccer is a boring game because of the low score should have been at this game tonight! Great game! Both teams played so hard and left it all on the field. It was a great game...and I am so prould of my players and how hard they worked this year. Congrats to Gibbs and Coach Lee. Coach Lee is a class act...and has been a very good friend of mine for many years. Good luck the rest of the season!

It is not as interesting this year BC I am no longer aloud to post and stir the pot! Thanks Big G!

I'M BACK!!!!

I promise the first thing I thought when reading G's post that the board has been "slow" this year is due to the lack of posters such as the infamous easttnref. I honestly mean that. The board needs a devil's advocate of sorts. Other than a few (VERY few) topics, most have been a love-fest, haha. I guess I would just like to see a little less love and a little more hardcore debating (gloves on of course).

I've been frequenting the boards pretty regularly this year, but haven't chimed in much due to my lack of connections with the Seymour team this year, and thus my overall disconnect with the high school game in general. I guess I just don't like commenting for the sake of commenting or making an uninformed post.

I also think that the new district classifications has hurt the high school soccer community as a whole. Traditional rivalries have lost some of their luster, and districts like the DOD are unfair to all involved.

With that said, I hope to make it to a few of the post season games to check out what I've been missing.