Chris Jones to Transfer???

boroballer

"Re-classing"? is that what tehy call it now in Memphis?

Where I come from its called holding a player back a year so he can be bigger/stronger/faster than everyone else!!!

Okay, here we go again boroballer

1. "Re-Classing" is what they call it every, correlating to anything, if a kid moves up or down a grade(whether it be for sports of anything else) its re-classifying(more technical use of a term than just saying "switching grades".)

2. Chris Jones didn't do it to be bigger or stronger, he jus got held back twice.

3. Planety of players we hear about today have re-classified...just like mrob said...john wall did it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question now becomes: when was he held back? And did he or his parents hold dim back or did he fail and have to repeat a grade?

And he was held back twice? Wow. Now don't get me wrong the kid is a heck of a player, but imagine if you took a junior in high school that was pretty good and then you said "yeah, he's just a freshmen". You don't think that creates an advantage? Imagine if Kerry Hammonds and Jamal Hughes were just sophomores this year and Cedric Williams was just a freshman. Wow!!!! Talk about some talent!!!

You're right it doesn't necessarily make you better but it certainly does give you a heck of an advantage. And the national enquirer is full of fictional stories. Nothing here is fictional.

Why he was held back, is not a topic for Coach T....Those are personal circumstances. Here is my rule, if you are not big enough to question the person involved personally, don't put it on CoachT. I know you don't have that much heart. Your heart is very fictional, because you don't have one. This my email natebuntyn@hotmail.com if you have a certain message you would like me to give to Chris or one of his family members. Have a good day little boy.

Ok he is older but this is not the place to discuss personal circumstances. Age doesn't necessarily make you better. I wish this young man the best he is an excellent talent. Don't turn Coach T into the National Enquirer.

??? Wow, way to turn this into a bigger deal than it needed to be. Anybody idiot could take a stab in the dark as the reason any kids repeats a grade in middle school. I guarantee you will always get similar answers. And the way he got held back was no secret or breaking news.

You're right it doesn't necessarily make you better but it certainly does give you a heck of an advantage. And the national enquirer is full of fictional stories. Nothing here is fictional.

Why he was held back, is not a topic for Coach T....Those are personal circumstances. Here is my rule, if you are not big enough to question the person involved personally, don't put it on CoachT. I know you don't have that much heart. Your heart is very fictional, because you don't have one. This my email natebuntyn@hotmail.com if you have a certain message you would like me to give to Chris or one of his family members. Have a good day little boy.

I didn't ask why he was held back. I simply stated that it is a huge advantage when you have a 20 year old man playing against high school kids. If you don't realize that, you have either never played sports or you're an idiot.

I wish the kid the best of luck and I hope he succeeds at the next level. But when Memphis people get on here talking as much garbage as they do they need to be called out on certain issues. Most of your schools are target schools meaning your graduation rates are too low and testing is terrible which allows for open zoning which is how your coaches are able to create a "dream team" of talent. You have 19 year old juniors playing.

Memphis has more talent than anywhere in the state, but you put together a Rutherford co. all star team and I guarantee you they play with you all day long. Rutherford co. has the athletes we just have zones and regulations we follow. As can be seen on the football field... our athletes are just as good as yours.

I didn't ask why he was held back. I simply stated that it is a huge advantage when you have a 20 year old man playing against high school kids. If you don't realize that, you have either never played sports or you're an idiot.

I wish the kid the best of luck and I hope he succeeds at the next level. But when Memphis people get on here talking as much garbage as they do they need to be called out on certain issues. Most of your schools are target schools meaning your graduation rates are too low and testing is terrible which allows for open zoning which is how your coaches are able to create a "dream team" of talent. You have 19 year old juniors playing.

Memphis has more talent than anywhere in the state, but you put together a Rutherford co. all star team and I guarantee you they play with you all day long. Rutherford co. has the athletes we just have zones and regulations we follow. As can be seen on the football field... our athletes are just as good as yours.

I somewhat have to agree and disagree with this statement. From a pure athletic standpoint yes Rutherford County can match up with anybody in the standpoint. but as far as putting the 10 best "BASKETBALL PLAYERS" from Rutherford County up against the 10 best from Memphis and Memphis still wins that battle. People have to realize that Memphis emphasizes basketball the same way Rutherford County emphasizes football. on the same token I dont think the 22 best football players in memphis could hang with the 22 best football players in Rutherford county

I disagree with the Memphis and football. When it comes to individual talent no other area in the state may have better PLAYERS than Memphis. Now if you took the 5 best teams from Rutherford against the 5 best public schools in Memphis, its a different story. White Station and Whitehaven probably would've won, but Rutherford would've taken the other 3 games. Anyways, Boroballer I see you're still bashing Memphis and if you're familiar with Shabazz Muhammad he's another stud in the 2012 class in Las Vegas who reclassified too. Just throwing that out there. Gimme your 22 best players from Rutherford and 10 best bball players as well and I'll take Memphis, overwhealming fashion in Bball, nail bitter in football.