A Warren County Pioneer made the ultimate sacrifice

davidlimbaugh

A Warren County Pioneer made the ultimate sacrifice

http://isurfhopkinsco.com/local-news/6339-governor-beshear-recognizes-sacrifice-of-fort-campbell-casualty-.html

and http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20100512/NEWS01/100512018/Family++101st+soldier+was+persistent+competitor+

Please remind the young men why the National Anthem is played before each ballgame. So that we take a moment to remember the Jeremy Browns over the past 240+ years. And please say a prayer for Jeremy's family and the Warren County Pioneer extended family.

My thoughts and prayers go to this family! He is a true hero and will never be forgotten!

From A West TN Military Family........UNITED WE STAND!

All to often, I see young people, old people and middle aged people stand for the National Anthem and continue to talk, text and laugh during this moment or two. It's not much to ask for people to stop for just a few minutes. To take time out to give thanks, honor to those who choose to serve our country and willing to lay their lives on the line to defend our freedom and the freedom of others. I sit, watch this and become very offended.....as my husband is currently missing his son's Junior year of baseball because of his call of duty to serve in Q-West Iraq. Please teach your children the proper thing to do during the National Anthem~PLEASE?.

My son was at a Vanderbilt camp a few years ago and Coach Corbin won my heart when he had all the guys go to center field and gave them a 20 minute speech on honoring the American Flag, the soldiers who fight to protect it and our freedoms and showing respect during the National Anthem. It ain't always about winning or losing the game. What a great lesson - will always remember that. Thanks to the Brown family and our prayers are with you.

Everyday we live our lives here in America, not worrying about the freedom we take so much for granted. I hope this family feels the arms of God around them to ease this pain. This young man was providing comfort for us, as all our servicemen and women do, let us be forever grateful. Prayers from Polk County.