District 11AA vs 12AA

Lions4ever

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co comes to Camden Central and Creekwood visits Marshall Co Monday in Region 6AA action.

Who competes Wednesday for the Region 6AA crown?

Camden Central VS Lewis Co.= Camden Winner

Marshall Co. VS Creekwood = Marshall Co. Winner

:roll:

I agree with Camden winning but Creek Wood losing to Marshall C'mon man. Idk how Marshall ever beat Riverdale. I saw them play Lewis County Friday and they might have hit one or two balls hard. Neither one of these games should get out of the 5th inning with District 11AA dominating both.

Now I have heard that Marshall plays to their competition and I hope this is true cause if they play like they did Friday it will take Creek Wood longer to drive down there than it will to play the game.

i guess we'll see who the winner is tmrw at about 7 0'clock.. MC is a very tough team, their scrappy and they fight. They beat riverdale FAIR AND SQUARE!! and many other good teams.. I dont know why everyone is hatin on MC they were under the radar and no one expected them to be this good this year.. well they are.

First of all, I haven't seen Marshall County or Lewis County play this year, but I do know Camden and Creek Wood are both loaded with talent and very good. Obviously, Marshall County and Lewis County are both good ball teams as well and in a one game situation anything can happen, but I think Camden and Creek Wood both win and advance. I think Lewis County has a very difficult task trying to win at Camden. I don't see them being able to hit Brandenburg at all and Camden will find ways to score. As for Creek Wood, they probably have more talent top to bottom than any team in class AA. They are solid in every aspect and really have no weaknesses. I think this is the year they finally get the monkey off their back and defeat Marshall County. This would set up a huge rematch with Camden and Creek Wood in the region championship for the opporutnity to host sectional and most likely stay away from Goodpasture. Should be some good games and best of luck to Camden and Creek Wood.

First of all, I haven't seen Marshall County or Lewis County play this year, but I do know Camden and Creek Wood are both loaded with talent and very good. Obviously, Marshall County and Lewis County are both good ball teams as well and in a one game situation anything can happen, but I think Camden and Creek Wood both win and advance. I think Lewis County has a very difficult task trying to win at Camden. I don't see them being able to hit Brandenburg at all and Camden will find ways to score. As for Creek Wood, they probably have more talent top to bottom than any team in class AA. They are solid in every aspect and really have no weaknesses. I think this is the year they finally get the monkey off their back and defeat Marshall County. This would set up a huge rematch with Camden and Creek Wood in the region championship for the opporutnity to host sectional and most likely stay away from Goodpasture. Should be some good games and best of luck to Camden and Creek Wood.

Well I guess ole "tball"got this one right with Marshall Co. vs "the creek" I guess all them folks from "the Creek" can just move on over to the travel boards & let every one over there know how talented their DD"s are going to be this summer during the summer season :thumb: Go Marshall Co.!!!!

I saw where Marshall County defeated Creek Wood 4-2. Can anyone give a game summary? I thought this might be Creek Wood's year to break through, but evidently Marshall County must have a pretty solid team. Congratulations to Marshall County for a big win and also to Creek Wood for a good season.

I agree with Camden winning but Creek Wood losing to Marshall C'mon man. Idk how Marshall ever beat Riverdale. I saw them play Lewis County Friday and they might have hit one or two balls hard. Neither one of these games should get out of the 5th inning with District 11AA dominating both.

Now I have heard that Marshall plays to their competition and I hope this is true cause if they play like they did Friday it will take Creek Wood longer to drive down there than it will to play the game.

Hmmm... :thumb: