2010 Roane County Jamboree

Jet Pride

Harriman High School

August 13th

Each match-up will be two quarters

Oneida vs Rockwood

Stone Memorial vs Midway

Oliver Springs vs Harriman

These matchups are great! Great way to kickoff the 2010 football season.

Oneida and Rockwood should be fun to see how both teams will do since losing a lot of seniors last year

OS and Harriman.. always a great way to kick off a season. I would almost be willing to bet both teams and coaches will treat that as more important than week 1. Well at least the communities will.

I can't wait for the kickoff of the 2010 football season to get under way. Good Luck to ALL Roane County teams in 2010!

Harriman High School

August 13th

Each match-up will be two quarters

Oneida vs Rockwood

Stone Memorial vs Midway

Oliver Springs vs Harriman

These matchups are great! Great way to kickoff the 2010 football season.

Oneida and Rockwood should be fun to see how both teams will do since losing a lot of seniors last year

OS and Harriman.. always a great way to kick off a season. I would almost be willing to bet both teams and coaches will treat that as more important than week 1. Well at least the communities will.

I can't wait for the kickoff of the 2010 football season to get under way. Good Luck to ALL Roane County teams in 2010!

I can guarantee that playing OS in a glorified scrimmage will not even come close to being as important to the Harriman community as their week 1 game against Kingston. The jamboree will mean nothing to HHS except a chance to help get themselves better for the regular season. OS will provide a tough opponent to help HHS get better for a quarter and then the JV kids will probably finish it off.

I wish Coach Tapp would play Oliver Springs in the regular season instead of playing teams like Jellico. Be a better game and you could make a way better gate. Playing a team like Jellico and winning by 35 doesnt help your team.

Until this past year, many folks would have said the same thing about playing OS.

Do you know that Tapp has turned down OS in the past? I'm guessing OS didn't want any part of Harriman over the last few years. It's nice to see the OS program back on the right track.

In closing, Tapp is the one that put these jamboree matchups together. If he was afraid to play OS, it wouldn't be happening in the jamboree.

Here we go again about scheduling, I'm not even gonna post about what I know to be true, just let the boys play ball. I know it'a kinda slow right now for football, but this topic is like beating a dog that's been dead for ten years. Good Luck to ALL of the Roane County teams this year!

Here we go again about scheduling, I'm not even gonna post about what I know to be true, just let the boys play ball. I know it'a kinda slow right now for football, but this topic is like beating a dog that's been dead for ten years. Good Luck to ALL of the Roane County teams this year!

That did kinda get beat to death last year,didn't it...lol....regardless......you got to admit those are some good match-ups for a jamboree