Number 2 team in the nation?

soccergrad69

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admiral2010--you seem like a proud young man. I hope you and your teammates (I'm assuming you are a player) rise up and play your best soccer in the next week and a half, and show everyone that Farragut, 2010 version, is a team to be remembered.

But you cannot focus on the doubts and attacks from others. This will only distract you from what has made you so good, which is excellent and consistent execution on the field. I believe it was Anson Dorrance who once was asked what the most important play in soccer was. He answered that the most important play is the next play.

Direct any anger you have into great preparation and unswerving focus for all 80 minutes. If you do this, the results will speak for themselves.

And when you are done, and before you go to collect your State champion medal, take a moment to sincerely congratulate your opponents, who after all will ultimately determine how worthwhile is your achievement.

Something fishy going on....... first time posters jones123 and admiral2010 make it sound like they are Farragut's players or fans and are acting cocky, overconfident and full of themselves........ I think I have seen this strategy on Coach T before......... pretend to be some other school and engage in trash talking to try and create some bulletin board material for your own team............ dry.gif

Farragut, stick to the game on the field and you will do well. Leave the trash talking to your last opponent or, ..... perhaps your next. dry.gif

Go admirals! ;)

Great showing from Oak Ridge. Tough loss. After the game, both teams were wrong and its a shame that we even have to talk about it. Farragut players have been informed that we will not act that way NO MATTER what the situation is. Best of luck to the Wildcats in the future! Looks like they have many great years to come.

We discipline our kids. We try to keep them focused. Every team has a different identity. We had a good practice today. Our players WILL be focused one game at a time. Im actually glad that everyone cares about us so much ;)

Let us refrain from this topic being turned into a conversation that focuses on the issue that occured between ORHS and FHS.. Like was said by DVD1, "both teams were wrong and its a shame that we even have to talk about it." That's the end of it.

I'm sorry I just don't want to see this thread being turned into a nasty one. Although a person might say that the thread title in itself set the environment as a hostile one. In which I would agree, but like I said.. Let's not let this get ugly.

Best of luck to the Admirals tomorrow night.. I know I'll be there; who else will be there supporting a team?

jones123 you were trying to start stuff when you brought the fight up in the first place and saying how we lost our talent?!! You are NOT a fan.. if you were then youd know how good we are. and now you are trying to be the 1 to end it! yeah hamlet ill listen to those words after tonight.. they want to bring up oak ridge!? then we can do that! OR had nobody when we played them.. that first PK came so easily that we relaxed so hard on those boys.. we felt the victory and who cares what happened in between our first and last goal!? WE WON THE GAME! OR was a victim before and they became another add to our streak! it doesnt stop now.... OR was so weak.. they were too easy.... they couldnt back anything up because they lost the game.. they had players like 14 and 19 trying to start stuff in the defense when they sucked themself! and especialty 5 and i think the other was 13! also and 21, he thinks he can dribble everyone but he cant i wish i could play him again to see him get shut down like ALWAYS but his seasons over haha! work on your footskills please? thanks.. and he needs to work on his free kicks everyone knew he wouldnt tie the game back up with a freekick.. keep thinking WHAT IF while your at home! they were so weak.. we had them beat from the first whistle to the last whistle.. it was only a matter of time! NO DOUBT! We put them away like we will put every other team away.. in this nation..

OR is the weakest of them all for haven started all of this probably.... i know you all reading this. come watch us play tomorrow night you probably have spair time haha!

we will please the world with the rest of our season NO DOUBT! say all you want because you all know THE PARTYS OVER! said it once ill say it again keep crying. our season continued as it was meant to

im going to get focused for tomorrows game good night to all, cum watch a great game tomrrow

i know ill be there haha! GET LOUD FOR US! NO DOUBT! PARTYS OVER

Wonder if admiral2010 was a senoir this year at Oak Ridge. If so, his keyboarding teacher may be looking for a job. ;)

haha! ;) My thoughts exactly.. but for some reason I'm leaning towards a Bearden player or MAYBE a Farragut player that cheers from their bench. Probably Bearden trying to stir up the stew; whoever you may be (Farragut or Bearden player)... Don't burn yourself.

admiral10 is a farragut players and some of the posters here are oak ridge players under fake name pretending to be fans (i could actually call them out but i wont). There is seriously no reason why people are still arguing maybe to instigate stuff, but 21-0-0 speaks for itself. so just drop it have a nice day, and maybe next time

First of all admiral2010 who are you? No one could go by number 14 or 19 in the back they are way better than any of your forwards so you are crazy to say they sucked. They had your whole team on lock down in every 1v1 situation. Also 21 probly has the best foot skills of anyone ive ever seen play. No one on farragut even compares to his foot skills.

Not tryin to rain on Farragut's parade at all, but can we cool it a little bit with the "number two in the nation" stuff? Last I checked, the majority of states in the country play soccer in the fall and it just seems a bit ridiculous to act like Tennessee has three of the top 20. Listen, Farragut is obviously an extremely talented team and probably the best team in the state, but to cast aside the teams that play in CA, TX, etc just makes us look kind've stupid. At least say they are the top ranked spring hs soccer team. Kind've reminds me of how the NBA declares their champion "world champs" when they don't play anyone outside North America.