Riverdale vs. Coffee County

HIT

Whats your opinions is it going to be a pitchers dual, defense, hitting, or a coaching dual?

I'm thinking a very defensive game and coaching dual. Can Coffee County play the short game or will they try to hit the long ball?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your opinions is it going to be a pitchers dual, defense, hitting, or a coaching dual?

I'm thinking a very defensive game and coaching dual. Can Coffee County play the short game or will they try to hit the long ball?

Should be a good game that will come down to the long ball, which should give the edge to CC. Breaking it down to each phase of the game the way i see it:

*Pitchers edge should go to CC, Casey is peaking at the right time, basically shut Soddy down.

*Defense is equal.

*Hitting, should lean towards CC, if you look at Riverdale lately they have not put many points on the board.

*Coaching, close. Both Coaches have put up allot of wins the last few years but Riverdale has won the big one. Edge to Riverdale.

*long Ball, edge to CC

*Short game, edge to Riverdale.

Good game, big crowd CC should win by 2.

Should be a good game that will come down to the long ball, which should give the edge to CC. Breaking it down to each phase of the game the way i see it:

*Pitchers edge should go to CC, Casey is peaking at the right time, basically shut Soddy down.

*Defense is equal.

*Hitting, should lean towards CC, if you look at Riverdale lately they have not put many points on the board.

*Coaching, close. Both Coaches have put up allot of wins the last few years but Riverdale has won the big one. Edge to Riverdale.

*long Ball, edge to CC

Good post..now it's time for the haters to start hurling insults..lol

*Defense is equal.

*long Ball, edge to CC

I couldn't disagree more about it coming down to the long ball. Exactly the opposite this time of the year. It usually comes down to which team doesn't make mistakes in the field and which team can manufacture a run.

*Defense is equal.

*long Ball, edge to CC

Riverdale is 18-2, CC is 15-5 in games against common opponents. Should be a fantastic game.

Riverdale by 2.

this is a toss up. i keep going back and fourth back and fourth. these are two really good teams. great pitching, great defense, and good hitting. this will be a great game. i am going with cc 4-3. good luck to both teams. both these teams are worthy to go to state. wish i could be there. anyone one know if it's going to be broadcasted?