Ferby - is Ensworth recruting him?

nrgrizzlies

Your arguement makes no sense. I nkow you don't use summer ball as a comparison but BigEns said to look at what happens when Ensworth plays a Rutherford Co. team. Those were the only 2 games big dummy! And Lavergne got bounced in the 1st rd for a reason.

So yet we are still waiting to see what makes Ensworth so great. BigEns himself said it wasn't academics and he can't list anyone Ensworth has produced. So I guess the Rutherford Co. public schools win the debate!!! :roflol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA and BGA are well known and respected college prep schools. USN has been around since the days it was founded as part of "Peabody" - but what is the academic claim to fame of Ensworth High? I can't find one. It is just a place for rich white kids in southwest Davidson County who are too chicken to go to Hillwood? :roflol:

Forget the "academic superiority" schtick. It's not working.

Your arguement makes no sense. I nkow you don't use summer ball as a comparison but BigEns said to look at what happens when Ensworth plays a Rutherford Co. team. Those were the only 2 games big dummy! And Lavergne got bounced in the 1st rd for a reason.

So yet we are still waiting to see what makes Ensworth so great. BigEns himself said it wasn't academics and he can't list anyone Ensworth has produced. So I guess the Rutherford Co. public schools win the debate!!! :roflol:

I said LaVergne would beat Riverdale 9 times out of ten. They were obviously one of the top teams in 7AAA and just slipped up and lost at the wrong time(to a team that was hot at the moment). Throughout the season they were one of the better teams. So dont try that first round stuff. And you know not to use summer ball as an example...but yet you used it anyway?

List the "TOP" Rutherford county schools and then look what has happened when they played Ensworth. You really need to check your facts.

You have to be joking. the only Rutherford co. team you played was Lavergne who was beat in the 1st round of the district tournament. The only other Rutherford co. team I saw you play was Siegel at the Belmont Camp and you got blown out of the gym. Maybe you should check your facts!!

I can list plenty of Rutherford co. players I would have before Corn Elder. Not bashing him but he is your best player so put him up against Rutherford co. best players.

And don't dodge the question. Who has Ensworth ever produced in a major sport? Basketball, Baseball, Football??

List them then! You are too funny. He has played against and with Rutherford County players all his life. Just list a passer, shooter, rebounder, defensive player, not to mention ranked in the nation. List them, I'm just saying. Get a life!

List the "TOP" Rutherford county schools and then look what has happened when they played Ensworth. You really need to check your facts.

You have to be joking. the only Rutherford co. team you played was Lavergne who was beat in the 1st round of the district tournament. The only other Rutherford co. team I saw you play was Siegel at the Belmont Camp and you got blown out of the gym. Maybe you should check your facts!!

I can list plenty of Rutherford co. players I would have before Corn Elder. Not bashing him but he is your best player so put him up against Rutherford co. best players.

And don't dodge the question. Who has Ensworth ever produced in a major sport? Basketball, Baseball, Football??

List them then! You are too funny. He has played against and with Rutherford County players all his life. Just list a passer, shooter, rebounder, defensive player, not to mention ranked in the nation. List them, I'm just saying. Get a life!

wellll sorry to burst ur bubble boroballer(again) but in there few short years(and this is off the top of ny head)

football:

Orleans Darkwa-Tulane

Tavarres Jefferson-MTSU

Antonio Richardosom- ranked 44th in the nation by rivals(has offers from 22 BCS schools, including alabama, tennessee, oklahoma, etc.)

Rodney Anderson and Kennan Crenshaw are also good prospects for the class of 2011

Sam Cooper-Clemson

Basketball:

Miles Asfo-Adeji- Cornell

Corn Elder(well you know)

Gary Pope(had to go prep for a year, but i hear is getting good offers)

and as far as the other sports...im lost :/

• 2 months later...

wellll sorry to burst ur bubble boroballer(again) but in there few short years(and this is off the top of ny head)

football:

Orleans Darkwa-Tulane

Tavarres Jefferson-MTSU

Antonio Richardosom- ranked 44th in the nation by rivals(has offers from 22 BCS schools, including alabama, tennessee, oklahoma, etc.)

Rodney Anderson and Kennan Crenshaw are also good prospects for the class of 2011

Sam Cooper-Clemson

Basketball:

Miles Asfo-Adeji- Cornell

Corn Elder(well you know)

Gary Pope(had to go prep for a year, but i hear is getting good offers)

and as far as the other sports...im lost :/

This is correct. To make the argument that EHS has not had any pro athletes is stupid. They have graduated 3 classes. As far as college recruits go, I'd like to add a few to your list.

Daniel Mcfadden: Basketball, Birmingham-Southern

Myers Beaird: Football, Wesleyan University

Jacob Carter: Football, University of Tennessee

Corey Sacks: Football, Texas Christian University

Michael Dunn: Football, Texas Christian University

Teddy Reeve: Football, Centre College

Cody Tollison: Baseball, MTSU

Garrett Carmichael: Track, Cross Country, University of Colorado

Genny Mayden: Track, University of Colorado

Brandi Byner: Lacrosse, Vanderbilt University

Jackson Nuismer: Football, Ole Miss

Chela Green: Track, Georgetown University

Watson Sweat: Wrestling, Lehigh

Sophie Bransford: Soccer, Southern Methodist University

Tavarres Jefferson: Basketball, Football, MTSU

Miles Asafo-Adjei: Basketball, Cornell

Gary Pope: Basketball, Elon

KP McDermott: Football, UCLA

Emily Perkins: Soccer, Ole Miss

Eliza Morgan: Lacrosse, American University

Alex Rudd: Tennis, Samford University

John Shulz: Tennis, Wooster College

Marie Carpenter: Basketball, Eastern Kentucky University

Molly Vaughn: Soccer, ETSU

Anna Bowers: Basketball, Lipscomb University

Daley Hill: Baseball, Belmont University

These are a few off the top of my head. That is from only 3 graduating classes.

And now on to the academics debate...

The Ensworth School Class of 2010 (96 kids) earned 9.4 Million Dollars in scholarship this year. Acceptances and enrollment include:

-Yale

-Harvard

-MIT

-Princeton

-GWU

-Georgetown

-Boston College

-University of Southern California

-Cornell

-Columbia

-Brown

-Vanderbilt

-New York University

-Pomona College

-Colgate

-Tulane

-Virginia

-Penn

-Stanford

-U Chicago

-Duke

-Dartmouth

-Northwestern

-Emory

-Johns Hopkins

That's just a few.

Find a student in the Rutherford County system that can spell all of those schools and I'll be surprised.

This is correct. To make the argument that EHS has not had any pro athletes is stupid. They have graduated 3 classes. As far as college recruits go, I'd like to add a few to your list.

Daniel Mcfadden: Basketball, Birmingham-Southern

Myers Beaird: Football, Wesleyan University

Jacob Carter: Football, University of Tennessee

Corey Sacks: Football, Texas Christian University

Michael Dunn: Football, Texas Christian University

Teddy Reeve: Football, Centre College

Cody Tollison: Baseball, MTSU

Garrett Carmichael: Track, Cross Country, University of Colorado

Genny Mayden: Track, University of Colorado

Brandi Byner: Lacrosse, Vanderbilt University

Jackson Nuismer: Football, Ole Miss

Chela Green: Track, Georgetown University

Watson Sweat: Wrestling, Lehigh

Sophie Bransford: Soccer, Southern Methodist University

Tavarres Jefferson: Basketball, Football, MTSU

Miles Asafo-Adjei: Basketball, Cornell

Gary Pope: Basketball, Elon

KP McDermott: Football, UCLA

Emily Perkins: Soccer, Ole Miss

Eliza Morgan: Lacrosse, American University

Alex Rudd: Tennis, Samford University

John Shulz: Tennis, Wooster College

Marie Carpenter: Basketball, Eastern Kentucky University

Molly Vaughn: Soccer, ETSU

Anna Bowers: Basketball, Lipscomb University

Daley Hill: Baseball, Belmont University

These are a few off the top of my head. That is from only 3 graduating classes.

And now on to the academics debate...

The Ensworth School Class of 2010 (96 kids) earned 9.4 Million Dollars in scholarship this year. Acceptances and enrollment include:

-Yale

-Harvard

-MIT

-Princeton

-GWU

-Georgetown

-Boston College

-University of Southern California

-Cornell

-Columbia

-Brown

-Vanderbilt

-New York University

-Pomona College

-Colgate

-Tulane

-Virginia

-Penn

-Stanford

-U Chicago

-Duke

-Dartmouth

-Northwestern

-Emory

-Johns Hopkins

That's just a few.

Find a student in the Rutherford County system that can spell all of those schools and I'll be surprised.

EDIT: That post may sound snobby. For that I apologize, I typed it out quickly from my Blackberry while driving my Porsche to Belle Meade Country Club. Actually, it might have been because I have no real world experience, being a graduate of EHS, and I have no clue how to communicate outside the EHS bubble.

EDIT: That post may sound snobby. For that I apologize, I typed it out quickly from my Blackberry while driving my Porsche to Belle Meade Country Club. Actually, it might have been because I have no real world experience, being a graduate of EHS, and I have no clue how to communicate outside the EHS bubble.

96 graduates = 9.4 Million Dollars in scholarships- That is a big Yeah Right! Once again Private School embellishment. They may be paying that much for school next year, but they are not getting that much in scholarship money.

We will see how Ensworth does against Rutherford County Friday night against Oakland. Might not be able to spell Pomona, wherever the heck that is, but we can spell ### whipping! Drive your Porsche on over to Patriot Drive Friday night and see how we play ball in the public schools.

Edited by ThatsRight

96 graduates = 9.4 Million Dollars in scholarships- That is a big Yeah Right! Once again Private School embellishment. They may be paying that much for school next year, but they are not getting that much in scholarship money.

We will see how Ensworth does against Rutherford County Friday night against Oakland. Might not be able to spell Pomona, wherever the heck that is, but we can spell ### whipping! Drive your Porsche on over to Patriot Drive Friday night and see how we play ball in the public schools.

That is probably an acurate number with 96 students and the cost of the schools that are listed. You must understand how that number is calculated. If each student applies to an average of 4 schools (and that is probably a low number) and receives scholarship/financial aid dollars from each of the school applied to then that is all added (whether they attend that school or not) together and multiplied by the four years of college. As you can see it does not take long to accumulate 9 mil. I don't like the way schools promote this. I think they should only advertise the dollars actually accepted!!

I was surprised to see however a student from EHS having to go to a prep school post graduation. That has to be disappointing.