Franklin County Job---Winchester, TN

chunkybfunky

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin County got it right. Good Luck to CoachTI. I hear Coach Harlow and all his assistants are coming to help. The Rebelettes are on the way back!

While I likely missed it, did TI get the Franklin County job? Didn't see it anywhere. Checked newspaper and everywhere.

smitty said her brother Tom got it. LOL

He probably did as I understand there wasn't exactly a long line at the principal's office for an interview. They have a good bunch of players to build on.

The way that works, so I understand, is that coaches from schools try to place players in summer league to help the players for experience and exposure. Likely the past coach or asst coach or someone tried to do so for their benefit. Of course its possible it was done another way but irregrdless some did play, I saw, and it was to their advantage and likely they are good players. It could have been with Pride who is connected. the main point is there are some good players left at FC.

There were three girls playing for Nike last summer but two just graduated.One of the girls is suppose to play at Sewanee this fall.I believe the other quit playing midway through last season.The other was a junior and she is still playing for Nike.There is a incoming freshman who is a very good post who is playing with Team Pride.I saw her as an eighth grader playing against juniors and seniors and she was impressive.All of the girls are playing somewhere this summer and as you said thats a good thing. There are a couple of good players who have a parent who has recently moved to into the district.So that should help and I agree there are still some good players there. It may take a couple of years to rebuild the program but with the coaching staff thats being put into place I think FCHS is on it's way back.

There were three girls playing for Nike last summer but two just graduated.One of the girls is suppose to play at Sewanee this fall.I believe the other quit playing midway through last season.The other was a junior and she is still playing for Nike.There is a incoming freshman who is a very good post who is playing with Team Pride.I saw her as an eighth grader playing against juniors and seniors and she was impressive.All of the girls are playing somewhere this summer and as you said thats a good thing. There are a couple of good players who have a parent who has recently moved to into the district.So that should help and I agree there are still some good players there. It may take a couple of years to rebuild the program but with the coaching staff thats being put into place I think FCHS is on it's way back.
I sure hope so. The area needs a strong FCHS as it helps rivalries.

• 4 weeks later...