A letter to parents who have princess

MrNoitAll

Well since you do not take sarcasm very well, ERA averages 516 posts per year, you on the other hand average 693 posts per year. My friend you need to re-evaluate your outlook. Before you call someone out about not having a life, and spend all their time behind a computer, please take a look at their screen name, and notice the date just below it, and just be happy they have been supporting coacht.com since 2001. I have spoke my peace, so I am done with the issue. :thumb: blah, blah, blah...

Dear Math Whiz,

I like math, too, but please, try spending less time on rithmetic and more time on the readin' and ritin', especially tha spellin' part...(it's 'piece').

Peace...and E=MC², brother!

Error,

You seem to be a pretty smart guy, too, but why don't you just simplify your life a little bit and don't read his cheap (i.e., non-Plus Board) ritin'? It's like changin' the channel... Just Do It! Otherwise, I'd like to see where you think he's wrong...factually.

You know what I bet he aint got no channel changer.....cause if I dont like somethin I try to stay away from it and keep on a goin but these fine folks must not be able to stay away.....just maybe "Ole Record Holder" just may get a smile readin our stuff if not use that changer.....and keep on a goin :thumb:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the MAN my friend. :roll:

:thumb::?

Just to add alittle sobering scenario..What of the kid who is told how great and special they are at sports.. Yet year after year this is not recognized by the coaches.This kid is getting conflicting information.On one hand his family insanely defends their talent and on the other the coaches are gonna play the best players.What happens to this at graduation?Does this player/family,(with their inflated ego and miniscule stats) ever come to grips with limitations of their player? Do they continue to harbour a feeling of being cheated ? Or perhaps this young person is left with a severe sense of failure ? How misinformed(at the least) , or grossly abusive ( at the most) this type of parenting is.

That sounds really good......sorry that I had missed this post! but you better be careful cause there are some folks who will not like this....and they will think you are a runnin their little baby down. Cause if that baby has my genes you NO it is a great kid! :thumb: