Soddy, Beech, Riverdale or someone else?

tmc

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The freshman was something like 20-1 and you could make a case is also one of the top few in the state, just like Nunley. Not much drop off there from "1" to "2". Going on and winning this year is the priority but with a top 10 national finish this year you might see them make a run for a national #1 ranking next season-and yes there's no way of proving it before anyone mentions it.

Soddy may be without Nunley against Rvrdale, if so, look for Rvrdale to roll, probably gonna be a rematch of last year is Nunley stays out, tough break, solid team, Hopefuly she can recover quickly from getting her hand stepped on.

Riverdale rolled right to the house.....Good job Lady Trojans, let's get ready for #8 next year

Who's gonna win AAA?

I'm saying Beech. Here's why. State Runner-up last year, 6 returning starters, 5 senior starters (including the pitcher), 3 NCAA Division 1 signees, 43-0 against TN teams this season. The only thing going against them is they don't bow down and pray toward the softball Mecca of Chattanooga 3 times a day :thumb: .

I'm saying Soddy Daisy. Here's why. Beech ended up 47-2 against TN. teams. The two losses were bowing down to Chattanooga teams this week. As far as all those Div. I signees and seniors all I can say is that history repeats itself again. If Grace wins today then the softball Mecca of Chattanooga will have three more trophies in it's trophy case and Nashville will have zero.