All Mama's and Daddy's All Mid State

MrNoitAll

I want to make this post for all of the mama's and daddy's who didnt get their "Little Princess" on the All- Mid State team........please add your princess name....this way you dont have to be a coach, ump or pay any $$$$$$. Who cares what type of teams that your "Princess" played on.....just put her name down.....let the world see....who should be on the team! :popcorneater:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's funny rite ther!.... The Li'l Princess All Mid-State Softball Team :popcorneater::thumb::blink:

Heck, put mine down: Easton 'Stealth' McGillicutty (we knew she was gonna be a 'studdette' before birth)

She is just like her mama and daddy.......thanks what position does she want to play because this is your mama's and your daddy's team.....make sure you play her where she can be a star.....cause that's what this is all about! :thumb:

She don't like us anymore and she told us that she wants to play for you!

First, she wants to start out at pitcher. Then, she wants to try catcher. Then, she wants to show-off her 'gun' at shortstop. After those, she might want to try the outfield and after she gets 'em out three-up/three-down, she wants to bat leadoff. After that, she wants to bat second and then third. Then, she wants to bat clean-up and if she don't like any of those or fails to hit a HR, she'll let you know where she wants to bat in the order. As pitcher, she wants to have authority over what pitches are called and be able to 'shake off' the catcher's signals from the coaches. At the end of the season, she wants to be All-Everything and be recognized by the Tennessean with a picture. If she's not named MVP or POY, she'll be disappointed, but still wants a full-ride to UT-K. And if she don't get that, she'll just go to Vol State or Motlow or Columbia State for a year or two to get better. If all this don't work out, she'll just marry a rich man and have a bunch of DDs or prince and princesses...and start the cycle all over again.

Can you make all this happen MrNoitAll? Pleeeeze!!! When and where is her first practice?

She don't like us anymore and she told us that she wants to play for you!

First, she wants to start out at pitcher. Then, she wants to try catcher. Then, she wants to show-off her 'gun' at shortstop. After those, she might want to try the outfield and after she gets 'em out three-up/three-down, she wants to bat leadoff. After that, she wants to bat second and then third. Then, she wants to bat clean-up and if she don't like any of those or fails to hit a HR, she'll let you know where she wants to bat in the order. As pitcher, she wants to have authority over what pitches are called and be able to 'shake off' the catcher's signals from the coaches. At the end of the season, she wants to be All-Everything and be recognized by the Tennessean with a picture. If she's not named MVP or POY, she'll be disappointed, but still wants a full-ride to UT-K. And if she don't get that, she'll just go to Vol State or Motlow or Columbia State for a year or two to get better. If all this don't work out, she'll just marry a rich man and have a bunch of DDs or prince and princesses...and start the cycle all over again.

Can you make all this happen MrNoitAll? Pleeeeze!!! When and where is her first practice?

I have no doubt that you baby princess is what I if have been lookin for to start a team with…you can already tell it is all about her…..we will have an I in team….each princess is goin be special……I am a goin to get mirrors and put them in them dugouts where they can look at themselves every time they come in to bat to make sure that the can see how pretty they are ……besides havin so much talent they will be beautiful just ask them! And I think it would be a great idea to let each parent work the PA system when their princess comes to bat and where they can tell everyone of their princess accolades. Who else would be better than your mama and your daddy?

:popcorneater:

I have no doubt that you baby princess is what I if have been lookin for to start a team with…you can already tell it is all about her…..we will have an I in team….each princess is goin be special……I am a goin to get mirrors and put them in them dugouts where they can look at themselves every time they come in to bat to make sure that the can see how pretty they are ……besides havin so much talent they will be beautiful just ask them! And I think it would be a great idea to let each parent work the PA system when their princess comes to bat and where they can tell everyone of their princess accolades. Who else would be better than your mama and your daddy?

:roflol:

I don't know...grandparents maybe?

:roflol:

I don't know...grandparents maybe?

You know that their grand little princess is the best.....why have doubts? they are from the sames genes.....:roflol:

Don't know 'bout that, but I'll bet that if Apple would pony up some sponsorship $$$ maybe we'd see more iTeams listenin' to iPods and playin' with iBats, iGloves and iShoes...and we'd be readin' 'bout 'em on CoachT...on our iPads. Whew!! (sorry, got on a roll)

MrKnowitAll, you can contact Steven Jobs c/o Apple, Inc. on the left coast...if you're interested in having that 'logo' on your unis and accessories. Maybe he'll even throw in some of that high-priced stock as a 'sweetner' and in lieu of your coach's pay, if you know what I mean.

Heck, I've even got a kick-butt/intimidating name for this team: Team Selfish. :roflol: