All Mama's and Daddy's All Mid State

MrNoitAll

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know 'bout that, but I'll bet that if Apple would pony up some sponsorship $$$ maybe we'd see more iTeams listenin' to iPods and playin' with iBats, iGloves and iShoes...and we'd be readin' 'bout 'em on CoachT...on our iPads. Whew!! (sorry, got on a roll)

MrKnowitAll, you can contact Steven Jobs c/o Apple, Inc. on the left coast...if you're interested in having that 'logo' on your unis and accessories. Maybe he'll even throw in some of that high-priced stock as a 'sweetner' and in lieu of your coach's pay, if you know what I mean.

Heck, I've even got a kick-butt/intimidating name for this team: Team Selfish. :thumb:

"5-Sport-Dad" you are the man! Sounds great, I can hear the parents a yellin now..... we are Selfish, we are Selfish, we are Selfish................. goooooooooooooooooo princessssssssssssssss! Now they are a doin that now at the games but they are tryin to be a little more discrete.....but you can bet your bottom dollar that is what they are a thinkin.....

But you know somethin I was a talkin to Uncle Eli last night at the "Boro" and he made a real good comment about he was a wonderin how many coaches have to play "suck up" to keep their job or to get a job....cause some parents dont understand how important the coach could be for their little princess by lettin him coach.....and stuff....but I guess that could be another board in itself..... :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

Funny, ain't he? I love it, too, but there's a lot of people that peruse this here board that don't take a hankerin' to 'im...'cause he's smarter than they are, that's why. MrKNowitAll is always tellin' some of 'em to take Happy Pills, but I don't 'cause I like laughin' natural-like. If he says they work I believe 'im, though, so them's the best 2 medicines I know of 'cause me and him are usually pretty happy, far as I can tell...and as long as those checks y'all help pay for keep on a comin' and the taxes on the trailers get paid, if you know what we mean. :popcorneater::unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

My daughter is a "Parental All-American". Think she might have a place? We just call her BABE and she would hitting about .920 if someone really knew how to keep the books.

Well I hate to be the one to say somethin bout this cause I know that some

will come back and tell me that I am wrong which sometimes I may be! But NOT often...about

this softball stuff. Well again I am a pickin on them travel teams cause I just believe

that they are not as good as they have been in the past.I was at the park last weekend and this team was a full of Daddy's

all of them a coachin from coachin them bases to keepin the book. The rumor at the park was that

these coaches were mad cause their baby girls didnt make All-District and they were out to prove

that their baby girl was cheated by not bein put on that All District Team. Well they got beat

by a team who had several

youngins playin outfield who maybe should have been workin on a Richard Simmons workout program

instead of playing outfield if you know what I mean. Now I aint real smart but this is what I

saw and couldnt understand why a coach would do this. They had runners on 1st and 2nd and no

outs, and gettin beat by two runs in last inning.They didnt try to move the girl to 2nd and 3rd base unstead

just let them Non-All District Baby Girls hit......well the first one took a K watchin it go by,

didnt try to bunt just was a swingin away, next girl gets up pops to the 1st baseman, next

princess grounds to 2nd and the game would be over. The Daddy was mad cause them Non-All District

princess didnt make it happen......I watch just about the whole game and never saw them

playin a little small ball...If you are a playin a huffy group of youngins at the corners and you are quicker I would think playin small ball would be smart.... if you play this game you better be able to play a little

small ball or unless you have them beasts a battin and hittin a bunch of HRs you better think about playin a little small ball. Well need to go cook lunch for my "MsBirdie" she will be home from work

pretty soon, hope you all are havin a great summer cause it has been a hot one here! Talk

to you soon!! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

If you don't mind, I'd like to point out some of my favorites on this post...

will come back and tell me that I am wrong which sometimes I may be! But NOT often...about

this softball stuff. Well again I am a pickin on them travel teams cause I just believe

that they are not as good as they have been in the past.I was at the park last weekend and this team was a full of Daddy's

all of them a coachin from coachin them bases to keepin the book. The rumor at the park was that

these coaches were mad cause their baby girls didnt make All-District and they were out to prove

that their baby girl was cheated by not bein put on that All District Team. Well they got beat

youngins playin outfield who maybe should have been workin on a Richard Simmons workout program

instead of playing outfield if you know what I mean. Now I aint real smart but this is what I

saw and couldnt understand why a coach would do this. They had runners on 1st and 2nd and no

outs, and gettin beat by two runs in last inning.They didnt try to move the girl to 2nd and 3rd base unstead

just let them Non-All District Baby Girls hit......well the first one took a K watchin it go by,

didnt try to bunt just was a swingin away, next girl gets up pops to the 1st baseman, next

princess grounds to 2nd and the game would be over. The Daddy was mad cause them Non-All District

princess didnt make it happen......I watch just about the whole game and never saw them

playin a little small ball...If you are a playin a huffy group of youngins at the corners and you are quicker I would think playin small ball would be smart.... if you play this game you better be able to play a little

small ball or unless you have them beasts a battin and hittin a bunch of HRs you better think about playin a little small ball. Well need to go cook lunch for my "MsBirdie" she will be home from work

pretty soon, hope you all are havin a great summer cause it has been a hot one here! Talk

...if you know what I mean. Just a 'perennial' smart-aleck, but I love 'im...'cause he tells it like it is. :thumb:

Well I do agree with you on the small ball!!! Some of my Travel Ball Girls told there High School Coach they needed to play small ball, The coach told them the small ball was for baseball and the bigger ball was for softball!!!!LOL. They tried to explain but the coach said she had tenure so they better shut there mouths and start working on getting a good lead-off the base like she saw at the sounds game instead of waiting till the pitcher released the ball!!!! She said she was learning a lot at the Sounds games and the Beer was real cold!!!! :flower:

Mr Noitall, have you ever seen a High School Coach call time to put a courtesy runner in for a pitcher??? Of course you have!! But what if the girl WAS a pitcher, but not PLAYING pitcher??? She was playing left field. I sat with my head down and the visting score keeper was kind enough to point out to our coach that the girl has to be PLAYING pitcher, not just be a pitcher!!!!! The pitcher was batting.

If you watch this game long enough you will see some crazy things!!! :flower:

Edited by Mr knowitall

One thing that bothers me is when a teams play their 3rd baseman even with the bag or back and she is on the hefty side I would think you may want to lay one down....just a thought. Another thing I cant stand is watchin a girl take a throw on the infield and have their foot on the bag when there aint not force.....not sure if anyone else has seen that but that does bother me just a little bit.

I was at a game one night over in Manchester and it was really foggy and a high fly ball was hit to the outfield and a bird falls out of the sky as well as the ball. I aint never seen it before and aint seen it afterwards that a ball kills a bird. Now I have seen people give me the bird driving down on Lincoln Street but never seen a bird get hit by a ball before. :flower:

One thing that bothers me is when a teams play their 3rd baseman even with the bag or back and she is on the hefty side I would think you may want to lay one down....just a thought. Another thing I cant stand is watchin a girl take a throw on the infield and have their foot on the bag when there aint not force.....not sure if anyone else has seen that but that does bother me just a little bit.

I was at a game one night over in Manchester and it was really foggy and a high fly ball was hit to the outfield and a bird falls out of the sky as well as the ball. I aint never seen it before and aint seen it afterwards that a ball kills a bird. Now I have seen people give me the bird driving down on Lincoln Street but never seen a bird get hit by a ball before. :flower:

WOW!!! I have never seen a ball hit and kill a bird before!!! But I guess the real question is, How was it scored???? 1. I'm guessing the pitchers Dad scored it as a "Courtesy Error on the Bird" because it can't be the pitchers or the outfielders fault. 2. The batters Dad scored it as a Hit of course!!!! and 3. Probably the only correct scoring done on the play was by the Birds Dad who scored it as a ........ SACRAFICE!!!!!! :flower:

WOW!!! I have never seen a ball hit and kill a bird before!!! But I guess the real question is, How was it scored???? 1. I'm guessing the pitchers Dad scored it as a "Courtesy Error on the Bird" because it can't be the pitchers or the outfielders fault. 2. The batters Dad scored it as a Hit of course!!!! and 3. Probably the only correct scoring done on the play was by the Birds Dad who scored it as a ........ SACRAFICE!!!!!!

Well I tell you one dang thin and that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen at

the park.....now that ole bird didnt see anythin funny about it but everyone else thought

it was a hoot! But you are right about them fixed that score book cause you know that it was

a hit know matter what.....when my princess hits the ball it is always scored a hit...I was at

the park the other night and some woman got mad at the ump cause he didnt call the girl out

cause the catcher caught the ball off of the net.....she started a yellin and you would

thought she was goin to go on the field and get the ump cause he wouldnt call the girl out...

I know I shouldnt be so critical of this fine woman but at least know when to yell and when

to keep that mouth shut so many folks just dont know when to shut up.....! :flower: