1 of the best sophmores around

WesVLT

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent even seen him and I dont think he can take Tyler Smith..The first time I saw Tyler Smith I immediately thought he was a JR or SR. but no way did I think he was going to his sophmore year.

I'm sure Chris favors his big brother Ron in a lot of ways, but the most talented sophmore in the state of TN is Tyler Smith.

I hate to do it, but I have to set things right.....

Chris Slay has a LOOONG way to go. He is a very average sophomore, and not one of the Top 60 sophomores in the state right now. He is a 6'0 Forward that can't shoot, and is very skinny. He is not the player Ron or Patrick (the other brother) was at this point, or even close. I hope the best for him, and I love the Slay family, but there have been WAAAAAAAY too many posts on the greatness of Chris Slay. I hope he continues to work on his game, and make a very good high school player, but I had to set the record straight (and as ya'll know, I don't always hold punches)...... :D

Hoopscoopdre, What are you basing your list on? Last year's season, summer ball, hear say, or by seeing these boys play?

Or is it just a combination of all? Is it a list of all classes (A,AA,AAA,) together or will they be separated? Hope to see it soon and hope it has more than Tyler S. from Middle Tenn.

GOMAB YOU ARE RIGHT ON TIME AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN HIM PLAY AND HE'S GOOD BUT AS FAR AS THE BEST SOPHMORES HE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO BUT COULD GET THERE,THE LINAGE IS THERE.AND ALSO TYLER SMITH,JAMONT GORDON JAMAL RICHARDSON,TREY HOBSON,AND RED AT STRADFORD,ARE THE MOST PROMISING WITH A HOST OF OTHERS,ALSO JOHNNY LEE IS THE TRUTH AT MLK.

I think what really hurt Chris Slay was that he was playing out of his position and that made it hard for him to adjust his game that is why I heard he is going to BA to have better post to work with. To me there was literally noone in East Tenn that could stop. alot of the time the coach never gave him a chance to prove himself and that is why he moved. But when basketbal season comes he'll be a whole new player. :(

• 5 weeks later...