92G FC Alliance

FCAlliance 92G won a hard fought battle with Brentwood 1-0 with less than two minutes remaining to win their 3rd straight State title and 5 of the last 6 State Titles. They also won the Premier League this year for the 2nd time. They advance to Baton Rouge for Regionals in a couple of weeks. This team will have to be considered one of best girls team out of TN. All but 1 or 2 will continue their soccer in college next year. Congratulations ladies. :roflol:

Since these players have been an integral part of high school as well as D-1 State Soccer I thought I would list the members of the 92 FC Alliance and their high schools and the colleges that they will continue with.

2010 Commitments

Brittany Hoffman -CAK-- Samford University

Emily Jones -Cleveland-- Belmont University

Caitlin Cody -Knox West-- Charleston Southern

Morgan Brandon -Farragut-- UT Martin

Devon Meske -Webb -- American University

Gretta Jochman -Oak Ridge - Middle Tennessee State University

Hannah Fezenden -CAK-- UT Martin

Sarah Rodgers -Boyd Buchannan-- Columbus State University

Jennifer Lee -Oak Ridge-- UNC Charlotte

Mary Thompson -CAK-- UT Martin

Lauren Ward -Farragut-- Maryville College

MC Suhocki -Farragut-- Centere College

Carrie Lieper- Chatt. Notre Dame--uncommitted

Ashley Reveiz- Farragut -- MTSU

Kailin Angelo-Oak Ridge--uncommitted

• 9 years later...
On 6/7/2010 at 3:56 PM, luvallsportz said:

Congrats....nice to see what appears to be an all TN team that is regionally based. Goes to show you c usa today protonmail an have a good team while not practicing 200+ miles away.

be considered one of best girls team out of TN. All but 1 or 2 will continue their soccer in college next year. Congratulations ladies. :roflol:

Edited by GIYASI