Butchie's a moderator??????

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Flagpole Has Been A Mecca For Visitor's To Locate Ole Butchie And The Rebel Faithful. And It's A Friday Night Hotspot For Visiting Teams. So Sure! :huh:

All I needed to hear. Same 'ol Butchie!!!! Rock on buddy, I'll get your back.....untill they run over me anyway!!!!! Is it August yet?????? I can't wait to see what happens when we turn the '10 version of the Rebels loose on the area. They're off to a good start from the Spring. Fans I talk to are excited and ready to line 'em up again!!!

I'd sure love to see our first Gold Ball in my time and in person. The best a team I played on was 14th in the state but that was overall with all size schools in one big pot. We were proud of that back then and there was only ONE state champ in the end so I guess we were pretty decent. I want to see the hard work pay off for the kids at least one time in the end. Semi-finals are great, Silver Ball is awsome, Gold Ball is beyond description............................................

Through rambling.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

Butchie, ole pardner, I'm so proud for you & your family. Enjoy...I wish you the best. :huh::huh:

( Now maybe you can afford a good looking deer, LOL )

Now Grunt, The Deer I Been Shooting Are Beautiful. There's Just Not Alot To Em. :huh: But If You Sorta Close One Eye And Look At Em Sideways, And Do It Real Quick Like........They Huge! :blush:

The Flagpole Has Been A Mecca For Visitor's To Locate Ole Butchie And The Rebel Faithful. And It's A Friday Night Hotspot For Visiting Teams. So Sure! :huh:

All I needed to hear. Same 'ol Butchie!!!! Rock on buddy, I'll get your back.....untill they run over me anyway!!!!! Is it August yet?????? I can't wait to see what happens when we turn the '10 version of the Rebels loose on the area. They're off to a good start from the Spring. Fans I talk to are excited and ready to line 'em up again!!!

I'd sure love to see our first Gold Ball in my time and in person. The best a team I played on was 14th in the state but that was overall with all size schools in one big pot. We were proud of that back then and there was only ONE state champ in the end so I guess we were pretty decent. I want to see the hard work pay off for the kids at least one time in the end. Semi-finals are great, Silver Ball is awsome, Gold Ball is beyond description............................................

Through rambling.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

Well I Wish It Was Last Week. Friday Nights Have Such A Hollow Feeling With Out The Lights, And The Crowd. Never Looked At Football, Growing Up, Like I Do Now. Because It Was A Sport I Was Excluded From Playing. But I Was Heck, On The Monoply Board, Let Me Tell Ya! It Can't Get Here Soon Enough For Me!

I'm Pitching.......Muffin's Catching :roflolk:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumb:

I'm not sure but I think that was a pitch for the remake of Deliverance co-starring Butchie as the character formerly played by Ned Beatty. Sorry Muffin. I heard money would change a person but that was fast!!!! LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL :roflolk: