Butchie's a moderator??????

:unsure: I must have missed something...Butchie did you get that sheep thingy invention of yours patented or something? What's all this talk about money? Can I get some? Money that is...

Someone fill me in.

I believe the Masons have the patent on the "sheep thingy invention". :thumb: Or at least it smelled liked a sheep when I went through. May have been a fainting goat. Anyway, I heard Butchie's patent involves a truss, some antique furniture, a helmet and some $cratch-off$. :popcorneater:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Living Legend Butchie is doing a good job of patrolling the boards. The Living Legend Butchie needs to keep a great american living legend like myself informed of young lads and coaches in that area. Many young lads go unnoticed and do not receive the legend status that all young lads in this state want to achieve. A Living Legend like myself simply can't be everywhere to grace everyone with my presence so it is crucial that other living legends such as Butchie keep me informed.

Butchie, get my back, I'm goin' in!!!

All ya need for them sheep is a pair of old wore out hip boots. And I don't cut no stones either!!! And I mean all that in the nicest of ways too. I'm a redneck with a cause and that cause is Rebel football.

Duck, Don't Forget The Jumper Cables! :thumb:

All ya need for them sheep is a pair of old wore out hip boots. And I don't cut no stones either!!! And I mean all that in the nicest of ways too. I'm a redneck with a cause and that cause is Rebel football.

I thought ya'll used chest waders first :thumb: ....Then gradually phase them into the hip waders. :thumb:

I thought ya'll used chest waders first :thumb: ....Then gradually phase them into the hip waders. :thumb:

we couldn't afford fancy waders and was pig farmers, so we'd just take an ole gentle sow to a loading shoot without a wagon backed up to it and push em right on up to the ledge. when they'd see that 4 ft drop they'd just back right on up to ya. :bored:

we couldn't afford fancy waders and was pig farmers, so we'd just take an ole gentle sow to a loading shoot without a wagon backed up to it and push em right on up to the ledge. when they'd see that 4 ft drop they'd just back right on up to ya. :lol:

:lol: That was rich... :bored:

I thought ya'll used chest waders first :thumb: ....Then gradually phase them into the hip waders. :bored:

we couldn't afford fancy waders and was pig farmers, so we'd just take an ole gentle sow to a loading shoot without a wagon backed up to it and push em right on up to the ledge. when they'd see that 4 ft drop they'd just back right on up to ya. :lol:

Dearn Snoball, I suppose if you're gonna corner a sow pig on the side of a cliff, there is no need to buy waders. That's what you call Macon Bacon right there. I bet the sucklings are even tastier. :thumb: