Butchie's a moderator??????

LOL, We Are Way Off Topic Now..... :thumb: I May Have To Close This Room. :lol: Or Make It X-Rated.

this is what you've come to inspire. :lol:

Sometimes I Can't Help Myself....I'm Just A Cronic Tailhoe...But It's Fun To Be Me! :thumb:

sounds like we are of the same mold, except for the fact that you are a yankee hoser! :bored:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: I must have missed something...Butchie did you get that sheep thingy invention of yours patented or something? What's all this talk about money? Can I get some? Money that is...

Someone fill me in.

I believe the Masons have the patent on the "sheep thingy invention". :huh: Or at least it smelled liked a sheep when I went through. May have been a fainting goat. Anyway, I heard Butchie's patent involves a truss, some antique furniture, a helmet and some $cratch-off$. :bored:

You left out the jumper cables and hip boots!!!!

Duck

No idea you were a fellow brother, just another reason to think more of you. Next time we meet up we will have to properly introduce ourselves.

Fellow Brother? Duck Is Our Local Adult Movie Star. His Name Is Holmes.......John? Clang A Bell? :bored:

Butchie, all I can say is that we all havin' fun now!!! Untill they kick us all off here!!! LMAO

Has a moderator ever been kicked off??? LOL, Just kidding big buddy. If we can't have fun on here, why be here...............

Heck Duck....Don't Give Em Any Ideas. Right Now I Got Em Buffaloed... Oh And By The Way Duck You Need To Shape Up Your Posts A Lil Bit....You Have Been Warned. :roflolk: