Franklin County Football 2010

RebelHeart

I like Carr but I just don't see too many wins on the schedule. If they can find a way to beat White County (1-10 team last season) and then possibly beat Shelbyville (who beat FC last year with a field goal in the final seconds of a game that FC had owned) the next week they could be a contender but my guess is they beat White County week one and then beat Coffee County in week nine to finish 2-8. The only other game they might win is Lincoln Co if Coach Thompson can't pull his team back together in 2010. No one replaces Martin in the backfield and they don't have the big offensive line they had for most of last season.

Coach Carr is a good man and a good coach, probably the best coach since Coach Mantooth. Less talent than last year, could be a tough year in Winchester.

It remains to be seen if he is a good head coach considering he has never been a head coach. The only winning football staff he has been a part of was Mantooth's staff for two seasons. :popcorneater:

Coach Carr is a good man and a good coach, probably the best coach since Coach Mantooth. Less talent than last year, could be a tough year in Winchester.

It remains to be seen if he is a good head coach considering he has never been a head coach. The only winning football staff he has been a part of was Mantooth's staff for two seasons. :popcorneater:

no one said different. By the way, the talent is not there. It would be tough for any coach to win with the current talent. They will play hard and never give up, but it could be a long year.

Last year's team had the talent and they probably under achieved.

Coach Jim Carr is a great man and knows the game of football. Will he be able to get his point across to the kids? I think so. He is very approachable and a great teacher of the game. The MOST unfortunate thing is the talent. It's just not there yet. He and Coach Reed will definitely have those guys motivated to play, but as we all know, there comes a point in the game where that excitement wears off and it solely relies on talent. It truly is unfortunate for him that the talent is not there and the way things go in this school system, I'm afraid they will not give him a fair chance. God Bless Coach Carr.

Coach Jim Carr is a great man and knows the game of football. Will he be able to get his point across to the kids? I think so. He is very approachable and a great teacher of the game. The MOST unfortunate thing is the talent. It's just not there yet. He and Coach Reed will definitely have those guys motivated to play, but as we all know, there comes a point in the game where that excitement wears off and it solely relies on talent. It truly is unfortunate for him that the talent is not there and the way things go in this school system, I'm afraid they will not give him a fair chance. God Bless Coach Carr.

Well said. Jim is a good man. We all wish him well but the lack of talent will not win any games in this district. Tullahoma, Lawrence County and Columbia will be the top teams. Let's face it, Martin was it last season and there are none of those type athletes left in the school.

Well said. Jim is a good man. We all wish him well but the lack of talent will not win any games in this district. Tullahoma, Lawrence County and Columbia will be the top teams. Let's face it, Martin was it last season and there are none of those type athletes left in the school.

Rebels should have had a good year in 09