Tragedy at Forrest High School

CoachT

Every player from livingston academy sends you guys love and put you and the family of the young man in our prayers..........i seen the board and felt my heart leave me for a moment because last year in a car acceident sep.15 we lost one of our guys and it brings tears to my eyes to think about it........and i wanted to tell you how sorry i am and that i know how each and everyone of you feel right now.......and my prayers are with you!!!! ;) love you guys just be strong

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a junior at Oliver Springs High School. My freshman year we also lost a classmate. It's hard but with the love and support of your families and community it gets easier. Everytime something big happens we think of the people who aren't here to share it with us. I'm sure I can say that everyone from Oliver Springs High is truly sorry that this tragedy happened. And you are all in our prayers here in OZ.

God Bless!

My prayers and condolences go out the Franklin family and to Forrest High School. We will never know why God took him away from us. We need to keep in mind that God gathers his Angels on his time. May God Bless all of us. Keep the Franklin family in your prayers. Life is fragile. Hold your loved ones close. We are all in God's Hands.