Lewis County 2010

So how will the lewis co be this comming season?

I've seen Ammons & Vaughn play baseball all summer long and they are very good athletes. How do they fit in as far as football goes? How is Yeiser looking and is he going to be the QB? What about the OL & DL?

Edited by WCHSGRAD

So how will the lewis co be this comming season?

This Lewis Co. team will be in a lot of close games, if they get some breaks they are gonna suprise some people. Never count Sharp and the Panthers out. A lot of people are saying bad things such as ; No chance ,suck, Sharp cant win, cant win in 3a+4a, need a new coach, ect. Give this team a chance you wont be disappointed!

Lewis Should do well this year for a couple of reasons. The experience gained by so many young players and coaches last year should pay off. A lot of the teams last year lost key players, which in my opinion they won't be as strong as they were last year ie: Giles, Wayne etc. If lewis can improve in QB and Safety they should be a contender in DIstrict 12. One thing that could derail their season would be key players injured. Last year they lost a LB that was a game changer. Smaller schools like LCHS can't afford to lose many.......depth is their problem.

• 2 weeks later...

...From what I have heard......they have some issues going on. There have been some off field problems. IE: one of their running backs have been charged with Agg. Assault (seen in the paper). Still playing but sure that has to be a distraction. Their fullback has left the team for various reasons. They have had big coaching changings. I know one of the stat pack members thought they would go 7-3/8-2, but not to sure about it now. I know their other players are working hard and putting out a lot of effort to prepare. They also had a key player that was in the hospital that won't be able to practice or workout for a few weeks, which also hurts them. Season hasn't started yet so they have time yet. But right now.........

• 2 weeks later...

Lewis Should do well this year for a couple of reasons. The experience gained by so many young players and coaches last year should pay off. A lot of the teams last year lost key players, which in my opinion they won't be as strong as they were last year ie: Giles, Wayne etc. If lewis can improve in QB and Safety they should be a contender in DIstrict 12. One thing that could derail their season would be key players injured. Last year they lost a LB that was a game changer. Smaller schools like LCHS can't afford to lose many.......depth is their problem.

Well i guess your theory got shot down friday night? Loss to a 1A school. Thats what happens when you schedule down. Edited by terminator