CAK vs. Grace

I could care less about either team but have you ever heard of MENTAL TOUGHNESS and COMPOSURE.... Wow now we have dads making excuses because of the other team running there mouth when they are getting hammered. Not a sign of a championship football team. I have heard it all.

Agreed. Mental toughness and composure are certainly part of the fabric of a disciplined team. We (CAK)can do better and I'm certain we will. IMO this was an entirely too "chirpy" game between these two teams. And the talking was coming from both sides. I can't attest to who started it or who was doing the most of it, but that really doesn't matter. There was a great deal of extra curricular activity around and away from the play, which added to the slopiness of the game.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less about either team but have you ever heard of MENTAL TOUGHNESS and COMPOSURE.... Wow now we have dads making excuses because of the other team running there mouth when they are getting hammered. Not a sign of a championship football team. I have heard it all.

Grace was the team running their mouth when getting hammered, not Cak. Not sure where you're coming from. And the correct saying is "COULD'NT care less". anyway, CAK did keep composure as well as they could and lots of penalties isnt anything to be upset about, especially when you won by 22 points. I think that's what we should focus on