Giles Co. 2010

bobcat93

Coming off the dream season of 09 and loosing like 20 seniors.What will this years team look like?Who will play QB?And with Thomas going to Lincoln Co.and this being Thompsons last year coaching.Will OC be at Lincoln CO.next year?I watch the scrimmage between the Bobcats and Lincoln Co.and with a lot of key players still playing baseball at the time they looked ok.How have they looked in practice and some of the passing camps and scrimmages so far this summer?

What no takers on this one?

Lets see, fresh off of dead period, had "impact players" (thats for you 66in74) playing baseball during spring hard to say what the full strength TEAM will look like. One thing is for sure OC and the rest of the staff will have this team ready to play every night, so please for our sake overlook the BOBCATS this year.

On another note does the thread that got taken off earlier count toward this season or last, I am sure someone will be keeping count of the locked down threads this year.

Sorry didn't know there was a thread already started.I've been away all summer and haven't heard anything about how the Bobcats were doing this summer.Just talked to a friend today that lives in Fayetteville and he watched them in a three way 7 on 7 scrimmage with Lincoln co.and Lewisburg.He said that Giles Co.looked sharp.

Sorry didn't know there was a thread already started.I've been away all summer and haven't heard anything about how the Bobcats were doing this summer.Just talked to a friend today that lives in Fayetteville and he watched them in a three way 7 on 7 scrimmage with Lincoln co.and Lewisburg.He said that Giles Co.looked sharp.

The other thread was started after the season was over and some pigeons got loose again and got it, not locked down, but taken off. Hopefully this one will last longer. GOOD LUCK everyone.

The other thread was started after the season was over and some pigeons got loose again and got it, not locked down, but taken off. Hopefully this one will last longer. GOOD LUCK everyone.

I think we are 2 & 0 already for this year. Its hard to discuss GC football with pigeon wings a flopping:)

It looks like only a handful of starters will be returning for this year at their respected 2009 positions. Great staff & great support but they will be small, slow, & not in condition it looks like. Great opportunity to schedule the Cats for your homecoming. Still at about 57 impact players though.

I think the Cats will make a deep run in the playoffs once again despite the loss of many key players. Oc and the rest of the staff will have the team mentally and physically prepared and ready to compete with any team in Class AA. I've seen a few practices and the team looks as good as ever. Can't wait for the first game.

As for Oc heading to Lincoln Co. next year, who knows. Everything is falling in place for a big reunion in Fayetville, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

I think the Cats will make a deep run in the playoffs once again despite the loss of many key players. Oc and the rest of the staff will have the team mentally and physically prepared and ready to compete with any team in Class AA. I've seen a few practices and the team looks as good as ever. Can't wait for the first game.

As for Oc heading to Lincoln Co. next year, who knows. Everything is falling in place for a big reunion in Fayetville, we'll just have to wait and see.

Now Winchell, you know that with out the All-American G.C. probably wont even make it to the playoffs!!!!! Come on now!