Giles Co. 2010

bobcat93

Any truth to this?I had someone tell me today that when Giles Co. is in the road Richland will play their home games at Sam Davis park.

Is this from a reliable source that would know or did it come from the trailorhood. Remember you got on Mr.neely about that. With only four home games, I think, should be plenty of room to work them in. Saw plenty of Richland people make the drive down last year, but I personaly think they prefer their own place. I plan on catching a game or two anyway so a shorter drive will be fine with me.

Any truth to this?I had someone tell me today that when Giles Co. is in the road Richland will play their home games at Sam Davis park.

I highly doubt that there is any truth to that...but I could be wrong. I'm a little biased but I think they should stay in the north part of the county until they feel they are ready to play us again :roflol:

Well I am one of those that has yet to make it to a game yet so I will leave the line up the way OC has got it for now. We as fans were spoiled last year with a special team and to put this team under anymore pressure than being the defending STATE CHAMPS is ludicrous(that was for you rock). This is a young team in key positions so there will be some growing pains. I am sure the GCHS coaching staff will not let it be too painful.

We have not lost to a team in our district or region(what ever you want to call it)in about 4 years.I thought Page might have the upper hand but with all the coaching changes I'm not sure.I think the top send is up for grabs.despite all the preseaon polls.who's is it this year?

We have not lost to a team in our district or region(what ever you want to call it)in about 4 years.I thought Page might have the upper hand but with all the coaching changes I'm not sure.I think the top send is up for grabs.despite all the preseaon polls.who's is it this year?

You have obviously forgot about the Evil Empire that was in our district until last year.....a team that we first beat only last year.

We lost so many position starters from last year the coaches have a undaunting challenge of not only filling those positions but training players at positions which they may have not played before. We have a lot of quality players its just a matter of time till we get the puzzle put together.