State Meeting

PUMMELKING

All clubs and wrestling minded people are welcome to attend the state meeting to be held either the 2nd or 3rd weekend at Cumberland University. More info will be posted when speficis are determined. Come out and share your ideas and concerns for the future of TN wrestling especially at the youth levels.

• 1 month later...

The Tennessee Wrestling Federation will hold their annual meeting on Saturday, September 18th at Cumberland University.

Date: Saturday, September 18th

Time: Start at 9:00 A.M. going until close of business

Cumberland University

One Cumberland Square

Lebanon, TN 37087

If you plan on attending please e-mail me at garrett.house@gmail.com so I can get a reasonable count of who may be attending and plan refreshments, etc accordingly. Remember that the meeting is open to all interested parties and each registered club will be allowed one vote.

Also, if you have a topic or idea that you would like to offer for consideration on the agenda please e-mail them to me. I will collect all proposals and send them out a week before the meeting to all confirmed attendees. Please have proposals sent to me by no later than Friday, September 10th.

We would love to have as many people as possible attend the meeting. It is only through more involvement that we will be able to continue to improve wrestling across the state. Whether you are coach, official, parent, or just someone who wants to get involved, come to the meeting and let's see how you can help better wrestling across TN.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there,

Garrett House

• 4 weeks later...