Page Patriots v. Coffee County Red Raiders

Croach

:thumb: I heard Page looked good tonight; anybody from Coffee go, so they can give us an update :thumb:

Should of went to work...I know it was just a scrimmage,but CC did not look good. Saw a lot of "raw" talent. Neither team looked what I would call impressive. Both coaching staffs have a lot of work to do IMHO.

Edited by MCHSFAN

I want to know more about the scrimmage, not what happened with the situation, thats the schools business not ours, unless it's our child playing and it was them, lets get to the bottom of how they played. So what areas do they need to improve on and what areas did they shine.

• Upvote 1

This one DOES NOT count. Coaches use scrimmages to evaluate talent and look for progress.

Geez, guys we start counting them on 3rd Friday night in August.

Hope both teams come through injury free

The guy that finishes second is just the first loser, "if you ain't first you last!" Ricky Bobby :popcorneater:

I want to know more about the scrimmage, not what happened with the situation, thats the schools business not ours, unless it's our child playing and it was them, lets get to the bottom of how they played. So what areas do they need to improve on and what areas did they shine.

It is anyones business when a child is involved. Don't turn a blind eye. Because evidently school system doesn't care.

Evidently if you arent getting your questions answered about scrimmage that means Coffee County didn't do very well and noone wants to hold accountability to any specific area of the team. Where are all the coaches? Why don't they evaluate themselves?

Two words...Blocking & Tackling. The O showed some signs of life early, with some crisp passing and hard-nosed running, but I think the Coach's were looking at a lot of players, and that made for some inconsistency. Saw some Atheletes out there. I was impressed by #91 (sorry don't know his name), and the hard running of the Freshman back. Biggest over-all thing I noticed were a lot of arm tackles and players not staying home.

Definitely your perrogative to remove posts, but a tape doesnt lie. So that is what should be looked at.

If so then take the tape to the appropriate officials in Coffee County. I have no problem with you exposing the truth. In fact, I encourage it. But, we are not going to get that on here.

If so then take the tape to the appropriate officials in Coffee County. I have no problem with you exposing the truth. In fact, I encourage it. But, we are not going to get that on here.

Whodathunkit, thats what i was trying to say, I agree something needs to be said and done but this site not the place, I take that very serious as I have a big heart for kids as i have 2 and 1 more on the way but there is a time and place, you called his action unprofessional but you are not acting professional about it either.

Two words...Blocking & Tackling. The O showed some signs of life early, with some crisp passing and hard-nosed running, but I think the Coach's were looking at a lot of players, and that made for some inconsistency. Saw some Atheletes out there. I was impressed by #91 (sorry don't know his name), and the hard running of the Freshman back. Biggest over-all thing I noticed were a lot of arm tackles and players not staying home.

Thank you hopefully they will get the kinks out before the next scrimmage.

Whodathunkit, thats what i was trying to say, I agree something needs to be said and done but this site not the place, I take that very serious as I have a big heart for kids as i have 2 and 1 more on the way but there is a time and place, you called his action unprofessional but you are not acting professional about it either.

It has nothing to do with professionalism, the question should be is this going on at practice when parents are not around? Was it an isolated incident? Does Nunley do anything? Football at this point is second on the list and i would think you with 2 kids and 1 on the way would be asking these questions. Why not ask these questions on here. The coach did all this in front of everyone at the scrimmage and now its private time??