Cumberland co.

smhs06

Nope my sources are dead on. That's bs I kno exact reason he left and it was because partin is a control freak. He has hired coaches wh absolutely no experience. He did that because he does not trust his coaches and coaches wh no experience can be told exactly what to do and not question anything because they don't know any better. A good head coach surrounds hisself with great coaches who all discuss things, agree, then they go do there job. That's not how partin works. His system closely resembles Fidel castros. And without a diversity in the opinion in the staff meetings and only partins ideas go they WILL FAIL.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope my sources are dead on. That's bs I kno exact reason he left and it was because partin is a control freak. He has hired coaches wh absolutely no experience. He did that because he does not trust his coaches and coaches wh no experience can be told exactly what to do and not question anything because they don't know any better. A good head coach surrounds hisself with great coaches who all discuss things, agree, then they go do there job. That's not how partin works. His system closely resembles Fidel castros. And without a diversity in the opinion in the staff meetings and only partins ideas go they WILL FAIL.

you are wrong about pappy. dont wanna go into details because that is his private business but health was the overwhelming reason why he is not back. And as for his assistants he has a couple of good ones in Brown and Mac. I bet they are just yes men that have no clue or guts about them either do they. Coach Davis would have been a good pickup too if stone would have released him. I know he was not successful as a hc over at stone, but coach davis is a fantastic motivator and a guy that you cant help but like so much you bust your tail for him. Coach allen is not a very good coach but he has never claimed to be the czar of football knowldge. He is willing to learn and tries to implement what coach partin tells him. Like i said earlier its hard to get anything accomplished with five conductors in a band. BTW do you have any idea as to how hard it is to get a football coach to come to cumberland county? Unless they want to work for free the staff has to fill a teaching position of need. Currently there is english, calculus and some home-ec classes that are available. How many football coaches do you know that are certified in those areas. Coach allen teaches english or otherwise he wouldnt be here. Coach partin, brown, and mac hold down the three teachin g position usually resereved for coaches(sp-ed, social studies and p.e.)....

Your right I'm dead wrong bout coach stiles I guess I shouldn't talk bout people I have never known lol. There are some good coaches on the staff but do you realize two of them have never even played football ever!!

I know that coach stiles and partin had some differences in opinion but that is healthy. and yes i am aware that some of the coaches never played football before. i know the two you are talking about and one is pretty much a statistician. coach allen is the other one.

Your right I'm dead wrong bout coach stiles I guess I shouldn't talk bout people I have never known lol. There are some good coaches on the staff but do you realize two of them have never even played football ever!!

The head coach of the KC Chiefs in the little league known as the NFL never played a down of football in his life. Does that mean you can't be a good coach? I don't think so. It is not like these guys are making up game plans. I do believe that Coach Davis is officially on the staff now blueangel51. Great trade in the end, shultz for Davis.

smhs06 I gotta call you out WHY DO YOU CARE? Worry about Stone Memorial we beat you guys last year and were going beat you again this year, sounds like your more worried about coach partin then your team

For those out there who do believe the truth is stiles left because of partin, health was an easy out as a reason but not the real one and he's not the only coach who is having problems dealing with his control mentality. And considered leaving. You can take that to the bank.

Yes it is healthy. But what everyone doesn't understand is the extent of his control and quite how controlling he is. People he is a ONE MAN STAFF. believe what you want but it is the truth. It is beyond belief. I have never and likely will ever see a coach that quite as much a one man show for lack of a better description. He has no trust in his fellow staff members and feels noone is as experienced as he is due to his time at Farragut which turned him into a football god/genius.