Nashville AAU Clubs/Tournaments

bwm

Any clubs in the general vicintiy of Nashville going to be hosting a tournament on either of these two weekends?

My family will be in town one or both weekends and would like find a tourney for my son to compete in while we are there. I realize it's pretty early to know for sure but hopefully someone can give me a heads-up in the next couple of months with a definite date for a tournament.

Thanks for any info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any clubs in the general vicintiy of Nashville going to be hosting a tournament on either of these two weekends?

My family will be in town one or both weekends and would like find a tourney for my son to compete in while we are there. I realize it's pretty early to know for sure but hopefully someone can give me a heads-up in the next couple of months with a definite date for a tournament.

Thanks for any info.

Its not an AAU tournament and its not in Nashville, but if you are serious about wrestling then you definitely want to travel to Memphis on December 4th. We host a youth wrestling event like no other in Tennessee... Pre-Bantam to Cadet. Kids from 7 states and 21 different clubs. We have had kids from as far away as North Carolina and New York come in to wrestle. With competitors from Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Illinois and Missouri always registered. New this year are challenge matches for wrestlers who lose their first two matches. Its all about the wrestling... Rumor is we will be adding competitors from Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana and Iowa. Medals for 1st through 4th place, with brackets and tee-shirts for champions. OW awards for each division.

Mayhem in Memphis... Its a USA Wrestling event and its about three hours away. However, if its good competition and exposure you want, this is the tournament you want to wrestle in. You can register online at TrackWrestling, or email your information to mimcompetitiondirector@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me at mimtournamentdirector@gmail.com with any questions.

Edited by SAC

• 1 month later...

This years AAU schedule has been posted online at http://tnyouthwrestling.com/.

Thanks for any info.