Clinton Football

thekidd0086

All joking aside, if their players are not making the grades, they should sit. However, I think it is ignorant to think that this hasn't, at some point, gone on at many of the schools in our area.

Sorry i didnt know i was being graded.But 4 your info I did go to Clinton smart guy.I guess thats the problem.But I do have enough common sense to know there is night and day diffrence when it comes to Oak Ridge and Clinton.Im not to proud to admitt the truth.So you being smart kinda back fired on ya bc I am a good ole dragon.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope we get rid of the train horns.I like going to Oak Ridge games but I dont like copying somthing they have done for years.I know its a program we strive to be like and that they are known across the state as a football powerhouse.But i would love to see us do it by wins.They didnt build that program over night. It was state title after title and great players that got them that rep.So lets go win some chips and build are name up that way.

you said corey scored on a fumble recovery....was that corey bejarmin the legend of clinton wow that guy was good and still has talent rolling into clinton GO COREY

Ahhaha! Good one, but it was Corey Washington. Corey W. was the most improved player on last years team and i think he is going to have another great year especially with him playing on offense too!