Region 4-1A

croz6110

Gordonsville has the most returning starters, but they had some key losses.

Trousdale lost key starters, but I think they return some key players in the line.

Friendship lost alot, but they still have Reeves and a transfer from Gville that started for the Tigers as a Freshman and Sophomore.

I honestly don't look for any of the other teams in the region to make much noise.

I think Jackson County and RBS will improve under their 2nd year coaches.

Monterey and Watertown will be down from last year, IMO, especially Watertown.

Clay Co. will probably be about the same as last year, and Pickett will be at the bottom.

So, with all that said, here's how I see, or hope, it turns out.

1. Gordonsville

2. Trousdale County

3. Friendship Christian

4. Monterey

5. Watertown

6. Jackson County

7. Clay Co.

8. RBS

9. Pickett County

Croz, I'll have to agree with your picks...except the top two. Likely be a war here between these two>LOL

G'ville will be strong this season, no doubt, but I gotta go with my Jackets, til someone proves me wrong.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croz, I'll have to agree with your picks...except the top two. Likely be a war here between these two>LOL

G'ville will be strong this season, no doubt, but I gotta go with my Jackets, til someone proves me wrong.

The top 3 teams could finish in any order 1-3, and no one would be surprised.

But, I look for FC to be on the outside looking in on the top 2.

I watched Jo Byrns Scrimmage Watertown last Friday and I think Watertown is as good this year as they were last year. Offensively they're not as good at QB but their defense looked pretty good and they had good size. I doubt they're going to compete for the region but I wouldn't say they're down this year. Jo Byrns beat em 4-1 (first string).

I watched Jo Byrns Scrimmage Watertown last Friday and I think Watertown is as good this year as they were last year. Offensively they're not as good at QB but their defense looked pretty good and they had good size. I doubt they're going to compete for the region but I wouldn't say they're down this year. Jo Byrns beat em 4-1 (first string).

I've talked to several people from Watertown, and they say they're down this year, and I know what they lost last year.

They send almost everyone on defense so that's probably why they looked good.

I've talked to several people from Watertown, and they say they're down this year, and I know what they lost last year.

They send almost everyone on defense so that's probably why they looked good.

That's true; a couple of our young linemen had trouble picking up all their blitz packages. I've watched JB & H2O scrimmage for several years now and I really think they're as good as last year...they may not match last year's win total but I think they have as much talent and size. I've only watched a few scrimmages though...

• 2 weeks later...

:arrow: have u not heard :idea: well i'm gonna tell ya !! (IT'S R TIME) in RBS this year!! Gonna B an upset !!

not 2 keen on the way u have the teams stacked up guess just have 2 wait and see huh !!

GO DAWGS !!

I'm all for the dawgs, but your your "R" time must be for reverse. You are playing a 8th grader at center the important line position there is. Your defense plays flat footed(they don't move). Lancanster look terrible,but they burn you three straight times. If you don't beat pickett,it will become ugly very fast.

Edited by Blitz1

I'm all for the dawgs, but your your "R" time must be for reverse. You are playing a 8th grader at center the important line position there is. Your defense plays flat footed(they don't move). Lancanster look terrible,but they burn you three straight times. If you don't beat pickett,it will become ugly very fast.

it shouldnt matter who plays the center as long as they know their job and what it consist of, as long as he does the best job he can !! i was there everytime they beat us !! I KNOW !! but what u dont know is that maybe we were just there for the playin time not to win but to give the new boys the experience u dumb dork besides we r not givin anything to anyone this year but some "R" time and its gonna be full throttle forward friday night !!