Heritage vs Anderson Co.

HHS2009

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS and AC get to bang heads a little bit Friday night at 7pm at Heritage. Any remarks or comments on how this should turn out?

Is Heritage pretty good? Should be good for everyone see what they need to work on. AC offense should be good dont know about D. How is your team ????

Is Heritage pretty good? Should be good for everyone see what they need to work on. AC offense should be good dont know about D. How is your team ????

We have played AC three times in 7 on 7 scrimmages, and went 2-1 against them. Things change a lot when you bring in the big guys though. I think it will be a great measuring stick for both teams. Our DB's need the work against a great QB like AC has. We are starting 2 soph. at corner and our free safety is kind of green. We have pretty good size up front on both sides of the ball. What about AC, how are they doing so far?

We have played AC three times in 7 on 7 scrimmages, and went 2-1 against them. Things change a lot when you bring in the big guys though. I think it will be a great measuring stick for both teams. Our DB's need the work against a great QB like AC has. We are starting 2 soph. at corner and our free safety is kind of green. We have pretty good size up front on both sides of the ball. What about AC, how are they doing so far?

We should be better than last year. Got more size up front this year should have more tim to pass.

I know they killed there QB....lol

Props to AC. Very good scrimmage for them. AC will be a tough team to handle this season for anyone.

The QB is fine, he took some pretty good hits and to be a soph. I think he handled it very well. Still needs a lot of work in the passing game and also noticed he hands the ball off real high to the running backs. Things like that can be fixed.

Good luck AC. Hope you all have a great season.

Props to AC. Very good scrimmage for them. AC will be a tough team to handle this season for anyone.

The QB is fine, he took some pretty good hits and to be a soph. I think he handled it very well. Still needs a lot of work in the passing game and also noticed he hands the ball off real high to the running backs. Things like that can be fixed.

Good luck AC. Hope you all have a great season.

QB is actually a senior, so he better look good. He has no excuse for not doing things well. Heard that Heritage had lost their QB right before the scrimmage and had to start a less experienced kid.