Interesting Article

fiftyfifty

So Ryan fans have to wait until the hispanic Catholic population grows to the point where, they attend Ryan and play football? Then produce a competitive state championship caliber team?

In south FLA the hispanic population is 38%, in Nashville it is 4.5%.

Going to be a long wait.

I would like to see their football team be competitive year after year. It makes the E/M DII AA much more fun to watch. Seems like to me they have the athletes and now the facilities so the question would be, coaching, off season workouts or the desire to be a successful team.

2010 prediction 5 and 5. They will probably upset one of these schools BA, MBA or EHS.

If they beat MBA, "the best supporters of the non supporters" (KW) might not be a supporter anymore.

What are you talking about. They are competitive. Say what you really mean. They have good coaches. Why would the Ryan athletes not have the desire that other teams have. If they beat MBA this season, it won't be the first time, nor the last. I believe they have an off-season program. Ryan is fifth I believe in the whole state of Tennesee in number of state championships in all sports, excellant anyway you look at it. What we have here is another win at any cost person or if football isn't successful, the whole sports program goes down the same hole, except its just not true. :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I've lived through a number of losses to Ryan, some by large margins, others razor thin, all painful. At some point, Ryan will beat MBA. i won't be thrilled, but the sun will come up the next morning, and I'll still feel the same way about Ryan that I do now: an outstanding school whose mission I admire and support fully, with a football team I wouldn't pull for if the brakes were failing on the team bus.

K-

well said