D.B. and Knox. Halls scrimage.

dbFAN91

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'91...read my post in the Big 8 thread posted an hour ago.

You nailed it. He should be back their with Cannon and Sensabaugh for sure. I believe when its all said and done, Seabolt will be the leading rusher. Dang, he's fast. Chris will be a decoy until the cat gets out of the bag on Maurice. Then look out for Chris to p-u some TD'S. I was very impressed with the offense but the defense looked a little, ahhhh. Should be a fun year. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very good problem for DB to have. To many talented players in the backfield to get them all in the game at once. Fresh legs for the entire game. Looks good to me. The defense should be fine. You never can tell what Watson has up his sleeve. I expect the linebackers and defensive backs to be very good this year. Time will tell about the line.

Like I said a few days ago guys.I'm real excited about this team.I just hope all the guys are team players as I said before.There are a lot of real good athletes and playing time will come to those that earn it.We never know everything that the coaches see on and off the field.One mistake on either side of the ball can kill you,as we seen over and over last year.I told a parent the other day to try and keep their son positive and to tell him to keep working hard.Everyone is not going to shine at DB,but if a young man does all he can,then he knows that he didn't let anyone down,most importantly himself.

How did the scrimmage end up? How many scores did each team have? :popcorneater:

33-21 I think. Seabolt scored twice,Sensabaugh once and Cannon atleast once. Not sure on the other TD. One of Knox Halls TDS was on a 4th down and forever. A pass toward the goal line that Steele should have just knocked down was tipped into the receivers arms behind him for a touchdown.

With all the playmakers you have coming back, you should have alot better season this year.

How did Halls look overall?

We scrimmaged Sweetwater. Our first team finished 2 scores to 0. We scored once on the ground and once on defense.

Our younger guys got outscored 3-1. They were giving up alot of long pass plays, but the rush defense was ok i guess. :rolleyes:

With all the playmakers you have coming back, you should have alot better season this year.

How did Halls look overall?

We scrimmaged Sweetwater. Our first team finished 2 scores to 0. We scored once on the ground and once on defense.

Our younger guys got outscored 3-1. They were giving up alot of long pass plays, but the rush defense was ok i guess. :rolleyes:

I dont think Halls is a great football team but they seem to be coached well as usual.

I think for the first SCRIMMAGE they did alright.They had some mistakes but they came around the 2nd string didnt look so good but they got to learn.And #10 at QB is got to hold on to the ball and learn to take a sack and dont force things.But he'll get it !!!For the first SCRIMMAGE i give them a B- but not by much.If they can open up holes with some passing that new off. is going to BAD A**! I think there going to make INDIAN-NATION forget about last yr.---------------ROLL TRIBE ROLL------------