HALLS @ CLINTON wk 0

92Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the biggest game of the year for Clinton.

I agree i think this may set the tone for Clinton's season, it will be really cool to watch how the plug the holes left by their good seniors ..... I say clinton 28 Halls 14 and space3 can you seriously do anything but bash clinton... We all know your a AC fan go talk about them on another board my friend.. they have several more holes to fill than clinton does...

I agree i think this may set the tone for Clinton's season, it will be really cool to watch how the plug the holes left by their good seniors ..... I say clinton 28 Halls 14 and space3 can you seriously do anything but bash clinton... We all know your a AC fan go talk about them on another board my friend.. they have several more holes to fill than clinton does...

I agree. This is the most important game on the schedule because it is the first game...lol. Hopefully the coaching staff will have this team ready to play and ready to defend their district championship.

I believe Halls will win this one. Too straight years of close calls in week 0, if they don't look for another 0-4,5, or 6 in the crossroads. I believe this is equally important for Clinton is the same stand point. This game will set the tone for the season for either team. But hey you don't have to worry about going 0-10 with Karns, HVA, and CC in your region.

Im not bashing Clinton I just said I think Halls will win....lol AC is just fine But u will just half to wait and see I guess. Goodluck to u guys. Hopfully u all will make playoffs. :popcorneater:

Im not bashing Clinton I just said I think Halls will win....lol AC is just fine But u will just half to wait and see I guess. Goodluck to u guys. Hopfully u all will make playoffs. :popcorneater:

We have a tough scrimmage tomorrow at Maryville. Maybe after this scrimmage, we will have a better feel for what type of team we are going to have this year.

Good luck in your scrimmages space!